Super Contributor

GILI Flat Sandals in PM Style

Seriously?? Over $100 when you add S&H??? No way! GILI is NOT a designer label to warrant such a high price tag for a shoe that's so basic. Especially a line with so many quality issues. Think Q is relying on this host's name alone to sell most of this stuff. If a store happened to have these items on a shelf, I wonder if most people would even give these pieces a second look. To top it off Lisa said she ordered 3 pairs of these flats Lol. She repeated it at least 3 times so that tells me the calls spiked during that spiel hence why she kept saying that. These flat sandals got slammed on her FB pge really bad. The consensus was they look like house slippers, frumpy and/or too pricey for what they are.
Super Contributor

Re: GILI Flat Sandals in PM Style

The sandals seemed okay at first, but the closeup on her feet looked really awful. Ill fitted and something horribly funky going on with badly mottled-looking skin. Maybe the self tanner gone awry? Nevertheless, not a good look while modeling footwear.

Trusted Contributor

I agree - so overpriced for a shoe that looks like it comes from some discount store . Hard to believe that anyone pays these prices. Nuts
Super Contributor

its overpriced.not sure why its for selling on this price.

Respected Contributor

Lisa gets EVERY GILI item offered for FREE-

If GILI items were being sold as Susan Graver items, the same women would not be purchasing them. The ONLY reason why QVC created this line (Lisa DOES NOT design items-She simply points to something and says "copy"- A trained monkey could do that!!!) is because they KNOW that La Lisa fans will buy whatever she is associated with! It's actually sickening!

Respected Contributor

Product DetailsNine West $48 on Amazon- 5 colors 5* reviews

OR $110 for GILI (a NO NAME brand!) G.I.L.I. Suede Slip-On Two Piece Flat Sandals

Contributor

They do look like slippers.

Super Contributor

I agree with the slippers association. And they certainly furthered that comparison by having Kate model these shoes while wearing the Carol Hochman set on PMS. I commented on Lisa's FB post the other day that I thought they were too pricey.

Respected Contributor

Product DetailsThis is the EXACT shoe by Naturalizer

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My concern about the shoes was that no one was walking around in them. I wondered if they would slip off of the heel.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise