Honored Contributor

GILI Black Leather Jacket w/ Fringe?

Hi everyone...just thought I would check back. A while back Lisa was pictured in a black leather jacket w/ fringe that we understood would be coming in Feb?

I heard Shawn mention new GILI jackets coming but my search has come up empty.

Since LR is gone...I am unsure where to check as her FB page (OR HERE) was where I would find advanced notice on upcoming items. I am not a member of FB.

Has anyone seen info on this jacket yet? I don't know which host I should check in Lisa's absence.

Any info. you may have to share would be greatly appreciated. I stink at searching out items!

Honored Contributor

Re: GILI Black Leather Jacket w/ Fringe?

Amy seems to be showing new GILI items on her FB page now.

You don't have to "do" FB to get to Amy's page, or anyone's page for that matter. You can access their page through this site.

Honored Contributor

Thanks! I didn't see anything on her FB page or blog.

Contributor

It hasn't been announced when the jacket will air. Amy posted ""soon"" when someone asked her on her Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 bks56 said:

It hasn't been announced when the jacket will air. Amy posted ""soon"" when someone asked her on her Facebook page.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer! I hope it is aired b4 the 15th...I will be afraid to try new things after that date if I am going to lose my original shipping.

I will keep an eye on Amy's QVC FB page...thank you. I know you don't have to have a FB account to watch their pages.

Contributor

UPDATE....Courtney said on PM Style that the jacket will be on air during the last 3 hours of the Designer Shows on Friday the 13th. No info was given yet as to whether the jacket will be available to pre-order on any of the hosts Facebook pages.

Honored Contributor

They are showing it in the promo for spring fashion week on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Oh thanks you guys, so much! I sure hope it comes up for pre-sale....if you see anything...will you post it? I'd appreciate it!

I have been waiting to treat myself to this jacket forever! LOL I'm very happy it will air before the policy changes on not refunding original shipping! As much as GILI has always worked for me..you never know. I'm not expecting to 'chance' much after the 17th.

Thanks again...I'll be watching for updates!