Respected Contributor

@aoldgirl 

I have chuckled numerous times when Isaak looks like he's never seen his "design" that's being shown.  It must happen often because I rarely watch the Q, especially on Monday night, but have noticed this reaction when I do tune in. He truly gets a look on his face that looks like he's thinking, "what the heck is that?" LOL! 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Oh, this should go over well...

OMG - that was perfect! 

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

@Spacrazy

Gary has done NOTHING to me - I am talking about "designers" - I suggest you tune in and listen to Carolyn calling him a designer.    I buy D&C also but the problem I am trying to point out to open minded people who do not want to be snipy is his "designer" clothes are all the same thing - there is NO design.  It is the same stuff you can buy at Wal Mart - same style of "designs" and material!  It is old now.....go modern and start a design that isn't tunics!

OK.  Here's a question for you:  SO what?  If you don't like it don't buy it; don't look at it; don't complain about it and go buy what you DO like.

Any anything manufactured has to be "designed" by someone who gathers and fits the equipment to mfg. the clothing, decides what fabrid to use, etc. etc.  So, yes, everything is designed in some way.  It doesn't fall out of the sky and as far as I know one cannot bring civil or criminal legal action for anyone who is called a designer for not having credentials.  Like a Dr. 

So to be more specific here:  What's the problem? I don't get it. 

Respected Contributor

I'm just going to take a guess here and say that those of you who are so vehemently vocalizing your dislike of Denim and Company don't shop with Lands End or L.L. Bean either, so why the displeasure with D & C ?  The quality of most of the D & C clothing is on par with Lands End any day of the week.  

So why the dislike?  Shop another brand. D & C isn't the only brand offered.

You can always shop the famous designer Susan Graver. Smiley LOL  

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

LOL too funny!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis 

@Retired 08 wrote:

@BrandiDavis  wrote:  LOL too funny!

Yes, if you are wearing a blindfold.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I love Gary! His laugh is just contagious! Smiley Very Happy

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Re: GARY WITH DENIM & CO.

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@dylanfan wrote:

Ugly, ugly clothes.  I used to love Denim & Co. but all they show are overpriced, ugly tops these days.  I want Denim-jackets, vests, shirts & clothes that complement denim.  I believe they could deduct $10 from every item shown & it would be a fair price.  I like Carolyn, Gary is ok

@dylanfan. $10-15 per item is just about what the tariff amounts to.  Direct your displeasure elsewhere.

@Kachina624 

Have to disagree...QVC's prices have been increasing long before tariffs were even mentioned and other parties were in charge of the "administration"....And the manufacturer contracts and inventory had already been previously agreed upon, bought, and purchased, long before tariffs came calling. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Here we go.........more Gary bashing.

Frequent Contributor

@grooms

I agree 100%

Gary is not a designer.  All he does is copy kat the same old Denim & co tops & pants but in different colors or flower patterns.

Nothing new has hit Denim & co in years, and before everyone starts attacking me Gary says it himself!!!!!  He says we took the pants you love that we have sold over 10 thousand of for the past 10 years and have added new colors, Big deal. The same elastic waist pants and long sleeve tunic tops are dated and boring.

That's not designing that's a color change.

Gary needs to go.  Denim & Co needs to be updated in fabric materials and style.

I know this upsets a lot of the older women who love polyester and big flowers but everyone has an opinion.  You can't keep wearing the same olf stuff.  Step put of your box and try something new. Smiley Happy