Honored Contributor

@LilacTree.  I watch Gary every chance I get.  He's got a great sense of humor and does a admirable job of explaining the features of the clothing.  I don't think his goal is to be "cute".  If you've never watched him perhaps you shouldn't criticize.  

I get a lot of catalogs and would say the Denim & Co is right in line with or slightly less than what is being charged for comparable clothing elsewhere.  The price of nothing is going down.  Clothing prices have been greatly influenced by the price of cotton and, of course, tarifffs which are significantly influencing the cost of almost everything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If one wants something "different", one should submit their own deisgns to the Q and see what happens.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@aoldgirl wrote:

All designers, with the exemption of Louis Del Olio.  He is the only true designer on QVC.  Issac was, hes more or less retired,IMO.  Stan Herman, same, retired. Louis is active and wonderful.  

@aoldgirl   What do you think Bob Mackie is?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Just expressing my opinion. As you are as well.

That seems to be getting lost in these forums of late.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@grooms Hey buttercup, Gary doensn't read these forums nor does he post here.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I haven’t watched a D&Co show since he came on the scene. I do not think he is “cute.”

And the prices are ridiculous.

@LilacTree....I still am laughing about a post you made about Gary when he first came on the scene. Now everytime I see him I think of it. It was hilarious. I won't repeat it, though. LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't particular care about Gary ... he's QVC's problem.  I can turn off the TV.

-------------------------------------------------

I do like D&C original pants - the ones they sold millions of.  Great everyday, knock-around pants.   They last forever.  I have a couple of dozen pairs. 

Most of their other stuff is made out of "industrial strength" weight fabrics, with rather unattractive (to me) floral designs/colors.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: GARY WITH DENIM & CO.

[ Edited ]

grooms: "Designer" in QVC world is Gary, Susan, Logo lady, Quacker Factory, Cuddle Duds, Kim Gravel etc. QVC doesn't carry haute couture.

Honored Contributor

@aoldgirl ..........and what exactly is Bob Mackie?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

I haven’t watched a D&Co show since he came on the scene. I do not think he is “cute.”

And the prices are ridiculous.

@LilacTree....I still am laughing about a post you made about Gary when he first came on the scene. Now everytime I see him I think of it. It was hilarious. I won't repeat it, though. LOL

@Trinity11 

I remember it too . . . And still think so!!  At least I ‘m consistent!  Ha ha

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986