Respected Contributor

I like the burgandy one but I'm not ordering.  Being busty I am afraid it would just hang open and/or not zip!  I did pick up a recent G jacket on clearance.  It is nice and i like it but it also discourages me from buying a full price one if I think I can pick it up later on!

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21Thanks!!!  I was super pleased with this "find" at TJ!!!  The embroidery is really well done, pretty colors--just a win, win with such a fun price tag too!

KK

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I like the burgandy one but I'm not ordering.  Being busty I am afraid it would just hang open and/or not zip!  I did pick up a recent G jacket on clearance.  It is nice and i like it but it also discourages me from buying a full price one if I think I can pick it up later on!

Bingo!

I thought the jacket was cute but what really bugged me was that on the show I saw NONE of the models had that jacket zipped up. It just hung open which made me wonder if it could be zipped up.

Trusted Contributor

Her first year at HSN, she had some real leather and suede pieces.  I bought 2 of her suede dresses.  I have enough motto style jackets I don't need anymore.

Honored Contributor

I am so over her open front, cropped, draped front moto jackets.  It is as if most all of her T.S.'s are this type of jacket.

I did not like that jacket at all.  I love the blush color, but that's it.  I thought it looked very cheap.  The T.S. price was absurd, but it will be down in months to $39 or less.  I'd not buy it for any price.

I didn't find the jacket flattering on anyone.  It looked like something one could find from a deep discount store selling items for $20 or less.

I do like quite a few of her items, but this was a dud.  Her prices are super high at first. 

I like a bit of embroidery, but I didn't like this at all--nothing about it albeit the blush shade.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I noticed that one of the TTVs on Evine today is a faux leather moto jacket by Kate & Mallory.  LOL

There was a G top I liked last night during the list.  It had mesh trim on the bottom.  The presentation though was pretty bad.  Most of the models looked like they were wearing a size too small and they all had on button front jeans, probably from G's collection.  The top was a thinner material so you could see the button, zipper and back pockets through the top. 

When I saw that my first thought was the top was cute but that was a perfect example of when you need a pull-on pant or jean.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: G by Guiliana TS

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I wanted one last night..but I'm sure she'll be bringing in more..besides I'm sure its over $100... (Its $129 NOW!)..waiting for a markdown..I LOVE all the jackets I've gotten from her and her jeans too...I have so many of her tops too.. Roni..alot of her tops work well with Marla Wynne's colors..they are my go too at HSN!!!!!! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I noticed that one of the TTVs on Evine today is a faux leather moto jacket by Kate & Mallory.  LOL

There was a G top I liked last night during the list.  It had mesh trim on the bottom.  The presentation though was pretty bad.  Most of the models looked like they were wearing a size too small and they all had on button front jeans, probably from G's collection.  The top was a thinner material so you could see the button, zipper and back pockets through the top. 

When I saw that my first thought was the top was cute but that was a perfect example of when you need a pull-on pant or jean.  

Oh my gosh....I noticed the Evine TTV too.  STOP WITH THESE MOTO JACKETS in faux leather, LOL.  I'm so over them.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yes!..thats why I wear MW's pull on pants or leggings with the jackets..Giuliana had some pull on jeans last night..I think they were a one day only..they were selling out..this was at the end of Colleen's show last night.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West