Honored Contributor

Did anyone order?  I received mine today.  Two pair .... smells awful, fit is awful, and both pair had crooked seam on outside of the pant leg.  I hate when they are not sewn properly and when you wear them the seam twists around the leg.  Going back.  

Honored Contributor

I did get mine and sent it back immediately.  The fit was terrible very tight and the material was heavy.  The reviews aren't good on it either.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I did get mine and sent it back immediately.  The fit was terrible very tight and the material was heavy.  The reviews aren't good on it either.  

I'm returning as "defective" due to the bad seams.  I expect to get my original S&H plus return shipping refunded.  LOL. We will see.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have alot of G's things from several years ago...I don't know what's happened to her line..but I only have a few things...they were too expensive or just not up to par~

Esteemed Contributor

I have never had good luck with her line.  She brags all the time (I've mentioned this in other posts) how she learned everything about clothes from her "master" tailor father.

Really????  I am sorry but I am an average shape and size and nothing has ever fit right from this brand and it is low qaulity IMO.