Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana Tweed Jacket TS 8/31 - HSN

It looks beautiful, I may break down and buy it even though i really don't need it. It is definetly a timeless classic so there's that!!

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@chrystaltree You nailed it!  I do the same, either a garment bag or a pillow case if the item is too big. I have a drying rack to dry.

It is a nice jacket, however I am not really a G fan.  Her clothes never worked well for me for some reason.  I found the line runs on the small side and the quality wasn't impressive, for me anyway.

Marla Wynne said she does the same for her hand washed clothing from her line.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't wear it--does not fit in with my life style at all

Honored Contributor

I like that style of jacket although I've never bought one.  But, for some reason there is something off about it.  I don't know if it's the fabric or the length, but I've seen others in the style I like better, so I'll pass.  

It's an old style, but came back when people started wearing the jacket not as part of a suit but just as the jacket, especially paired with jeans, although you could also pair it with dress pants.  I just wouldn't wear it with a skirt in the same fabric.  

Respected Contributor

This Bama girl got the houndstooth.
Respected Contributor

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but HSN's coupons usually do not apply to TS's. 

Honored Contributor

The idea of a Chanel-style jacket was nice and is a classic that should be in every wardrobe.  However I thought this one missed the mark on execution.  It looked like what it was, a cheap knock-off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My local favorite Marshalls has lots of the Chanel style jackets, I saw a beautiful one from Theory there but it was too cropped for me.

J Crew has them, and many other stores and web sites. I think they're a classic look and look great with jeans too.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I'm happy to see this TSV.

I had a black and white houndstooth 2 pc set way back (in wool) and always wished that I had kept it. Lined in black silk.  

But, it wouldn't fit me anyway, but still........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I like everything except the frayed edges (or whatever they call it) around the sleeves.