Trusted Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana Tweed Jacket TS 8/31 - HSN

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Very cute jacket, except for the collar.  I don't like that contrast faux leather trim on the collar and pockets, at all.  Ruins the overall look for me.

I agree...I wish she hadn't put the contrast faux leather trim on the jacket. Otherwise...very Chanelish. 

Respected Contributor

Very, very stylish!  Wish I had somewhere to wear it!  

Respected Contributor

I like the TS jacket but I have this 1 in the blue and just purchased the berry with the coupon. I love this jacket. I wear a XL and it fits perfectly. This is also Giuliana Black Label. 

G by Giuliana Black Label Papa DePandi Collab Menswear Plaid Blazer

Honored Contributor

That jacket and the add on pieces I saw last night don't interest me.  She had a mock neck that is tunic length and I do like that.  There's that 20% coupon that I want to use wisely.  I can't think of anything I need right now.  

Honored Contributor

@AZfem wrote:

I like the jacket in 3 colors but all are nice.  I used to go to Neiman Marcus to the Chanel section & drool over this jacket. It was $4,000.00 at that time. 

Only concern I have is its lined & hand wash, line dry. How will that turn out, I wonder?  Have never hand washed something like this. 

You put it in a garment bag and wash it on gentle. Cold water.  That's how I was my washable sweaters.  I drape them over a chair to sit dry.  

Honored Contributor

This jacket and skirt look really old fashioned.  I remember when my mother and ladies at our church wore clothing like this to church.  Exactly like this.

It seems fashion designers today have not a new thought in their heads.  They copy from fashions from years ago and present it as their own.

Respected Contributor

It's pretty, but reads very formal and conservative, which is  soooo not me. But if it's you, hope ya love it!  

Honored Contributor

So very retro! REALLY retro! I’m thinking 1960s retro.
Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
So very retro! REALLY retro! I’m thinking 1960s retro.

I love anything retro! I have bought several things from her line and have been very happy with the quality, especially her black-label line. 

I have so many clothes and can't possibly justify this but I am really liking it.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree You nailed it!  I do the same, either a garment bag or a pillow case if the item is too big. I have a drying rack to dry.

It is a nice jacket, however I am not really a G fan.  Her clothes never worked well for me for some reason.  I found the line runs on the small side and the quality wasn't impressive, for me anyway.