Respected Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana Specials

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for the $20 bill alert on the jacket above.  I came sooooo close to getting the aqua but decided to go for black instead.  As you know I just picked up the aqua boyfriend cardigan so that is how I will get my color fix.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for the $20 bill alert on the jacket above.  I came sooooo close to getting the aqua but decided to go for black instead.  As you know I just picked up the aqua boyfriend cardigan so that is how I will get my color fix.

@islandgrrl @emmysmom @nycgrl  @Trix @Roni18

Woo-hoo! I just got a $20 credit! Price is nowv $20 - crazy good Heart

MarlaWynne Long Abstract Jacquard Duster
517-997

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New markdowns, check your alerts! This is now $15, free s&h

Warrior by Danica Patrick Hi-Low Jersey Tee
517-805
Warrior by Danica Patrick Hi-Low Jersey Tee

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for the heads up! Picked up the Latte. Now I really, really, really am done for the summer!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, Thanks for the heads up on the duster.  Marla Wynne's clothes don't fit me well though.  I swim in them.  However, I can work a duster even if it isn't exactly the right size. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!  Bought the latte duster late last night.  Sweater not available, but really don't need it.  Generally, I have no place to wear a duster, but perhaps when fall arrives, I'll find some.  Maybe a museum!

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Thanks!  Bought the latte duster late last night.  Sweater not available, but really don't need it.  Generally, I have no place to wear a duster, but perhaps when fall arrives, I'll find some.  Maybe a museum!

@Magny @Trix @islandgrrl - glad you were able to grab one. Terrific buy!!! 

I'm finding the duster or longer length cardi to be a very stylish and flattering 3rd piece that can be worn daily, casually or dressed up. Happy to add this one to my growing collection.  I have my eye on that MW ombre duster - wouldn't it be great to grab that one too for a $20 bill Woman Very Happy 

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

I'm finding the duster or longer length cardi to be a very stylish and flattering 3rd piece that can be worn daily, casually or dressed up. Happy to add this one to my growing collection.  I have my eye on that MW ombre duster - wouldn't it be great to grab that one too for a $20 bill Woman Very Happy 

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

You ladies are so stylish!!..I'd never seen that duster of  Marla's before..its stunning! I managed to get a pair of Guiliana's boyfriend jeans in black..and a darling top of hers..both were $20! It pays to be patient! I think both Marla and Guiliana keep bringing in more stock..which works out when you need a good sale! You can't beat HSN's sales..they have my number! Enjpy your goodies ladies..can't wait to get mine! xoxo

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

You ladies are so stylish!!..I'd never seen that duster of  Marla's before..its stunning! I managed to get a pair of Guiliana's boyfriend jeans in black..and a darling top of hers..both were $20! It pays to be patient! I think both Marla and Guiliana keep bringing in more stock..which works out when you need a good sale! You can't beat HSN's sales..they have my number! Enjpy your goodies ladies..can't wait to get mine! xoxo

@emmysmom - yes, these are great buys & values! I always tag everything I might be interested in from Marla, IMAN, Giuliana and a few others just for this reason. Have a wonderful weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom@Magny@Trix@nycgrl

@Chi-town girl is killing me with her excellent eye for deals!  I keep saying that I am done with my summer shopping then Chi pops in with another $20 bill alert.  I have to say Marla and Giuliana are occupying more space in my closet this year. I'm not as big an Iman buyer as Chi but I am enjoying her resort cold shoulder tunic. Have a great weekend.  If you see me around, don't let me buy anything!