Esteemed Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana Specials today 5/18

I like the Ne Ne tunic.   I would probably always wear it over white leggings because regardless of the brand, I find on a darker skintone (such as my caramel brown one), they are all sort of see thru.  It'll be another new layering over leggings option for me this summer. I purchased the Wendy Williams TS earlier, which immediately struck me as an  ideal lightweight layer over white leggings. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is a great buy!!! $20

G by Giuliana Essential Tank
522-301

The tanks are back up to $40! And I got a call from H that my order for aqua might niot get fulfilled. Interesting,  it was a robo type call. If they can't fulfill my order in 30 days, they will post a $5 credit to my acct. Anyone otder the aqua? Did you get the call?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They just posted a presale for G's June 13th TS. It's this twofer tank & long sleeved tee for $40. 6 color options, I think this presale is just for tonight

G by Giuliana Double Layer Top and Tank Set
535-916
G by Giuliana Double Layer Tee and Tank Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

522-301

The tanks are back up to $40! And I got a call from H that my order for aqua might niot get fulfilled. Interesting,  it was a robo type call. If they can't fulfill my order in 30 days, they will post a $5 credit to my acct. Anyone otder the aqua? Did you get the call?

Bummed I missed this on sale!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

522-301

Bummed I missed this on sale!!!

They will do it again @winamac1. . The aqua is sold out, but there is still most sizing in the other colors. Maybe they will do it again for her upcoming TS event.

I don't think it's worth $40,, but I was very pleased with the fit due to the seaming & cut, very flattering.  It's a lighter weight fabric, excellent for summer. I love the longer length. Will get any color left in my size when pricing is reduced

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Nice surprises! Duster on clearance for $36. Got the aqua duster & a couple of the tanks. Sweet!!!

G by Giuliana Rib Knit Boyfriend Cardigan
522-292
G by Giuliana Rib Knit Boyfriend Cardigan

@Chi-town girl

Thanks to your review I picked this up in the ivory/camel. I feel a little boring with that choice -- I honestly wanted the aqua -- but I think the ivory is the better choice for my summer dresses.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

They just posted a presale for G's June 13th TS. It's this twofer tank & long sleeved tee for $40. 6 color options, I think this presale is just for tonight

G by Giuliana Double Layer Top and Tank Set
535-916

They gave us a sneak peek of the 6/14 TS. I like some of the colors but undecided.  Waiting to see what they do w pricing for other items

Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana V-Neck Mesh Tee
548-889
G by Giuliana V-Neck Mesh Tee

Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Off-the-Shoulder Lace Top
536-462
G by Giuliana Off-the-Shoulder Lace Top

Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Maxi Dress
536-456
G by Giuliana Maxi Dress