Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Magny

I adore that navy color.  I went for black thinking I'd get the most wear but that navy is amazing.

@islandgrrl @emmysmom @Magny @sunshine 919 @Trix - I caved & got the navy/black. Hope you all like your purchases.  $20 + free s&h, thx HSN! 

G by Giuliana Ultra Luxe Jacket with Detachable Collar

My black jacket should arrive tomorrow. A crazy $20!

Please post your review! Mine should arrive saturday!!!!

@emmysmom

Got my black jacket today and I am REALLY pleased! Oh my gosh...$20 is a crazy price for this jacket. It looks so much more expensive. My collar lies beautifully, the length is great (not too short) and best of all for me: the sleeves are very comfortable. My arms are a bit....sturdy.  And jackets with close fitting sleeves can be uncomfortable -- I was worried about that with this jacket. Instead the fit is perfect.  It's a bit too warm for right now but it will be a great jacket for late summer/fall.  I hope you like yours!

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Magny

I adore that navy color.  I went for black thinking I'd get the most wear but that navy is amazing.

@islandgrrl @emmysmom @Magny @sunshine 919 @Trix - I caved & got the navy/black. Hope you all like your purchases.  $20 + free s&h, thx HSN! 

@emmysmom

Got my black jacket today and I am REALLY pleased! Oh my gosh...$20 is a crazy price for this jacket. It looks so much more expensive. My collar lies beautifully, the length is great (not too short) and best of all for me: the sleeves are very comfortable. My arms are a bit....sturdy.  And jackets with close fitting sleeves can be uncomfortable -- I was worried about that with this jacket. Instead the fit is perfect.  It's a bit too warm for right now but it will be a great jacket for late summer/fall.  I hope you like yours!

I'm so happy you're pleased!!!!!!! I should get mine saturday..I've never been unhappy with any of her jackets! I got her boyfriend jeans, a cute top of hers and Diane Gilman yesterday..all fit perfectly..won't be wearing the jacket or the jeans for awhile..heat index will be around 100!!!!! Can't wait for Fall when we can wear our new goodies..thanks for posting! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Magny

@emmysmom

I'm so happy you're pleased!!!!!!! I should get mine saturday..I've never been unhappy with any of her jackets! I got her boyfriend jeans, a cute top of hers and Diane Gilman yesterday..all fit perfectly..won't be wearing the jacket or the jeans for awhile..heat index will be around 100!!!!! Can't wait for Fall when we can wear our new goodies..thanks for posting! xox

Glad to see your review @islandgrrl I will get my order early next week

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Magny wrote:

I just received the MW duster .  Unfortunately, although I'm usually a small or medium , I should have gone up.  Not enough drape.  Beautiful print, but I'm only 5'4", & may have been too big a print for me.  I'll be away for a week or so, so will not get Giuliana jacket for a while.  Have fun!  I just thought of something:  I ordered an Isaac lace top in navy, as is, maybe will look nice with jacket?

@Magny

I agree with you about this duster:  1. the print is lovely and 2. it runs smaller than most of MW's jackets/sweaters/tops.  I bought a medium which is usually plenty roomy...but in this case, less so.  I spent time this evening trying it on with lots of things.  I finally hit on something: it works beautifully with my dresses and tops that have a silky fabrication but it kind of 'sticks' to my cottons.  The nice drape comes with my slicker fabrics.  At only $20 it is well worth how good it looks with those items. Perhaps you might try that too?

@Magny @islandgrrl - you should be able to stretch it by blocking it after washing it. Layout the sweater while wet after washing on a large towel. Gently stretch it and block/shape it.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for suggestion, Chi-town!

Respected Contributor

@Magny@Chi-town girl

I actually don't mind the less-full look of this duster.  I really just wanted it as an accent piece -- in other words, I won't be using it to stay warm or cover up.  I'm going to wear it to add interest to 'column' dressing -- black dress, navy dress, black tank & pants etc.  For my purposes the fact that it has less volume than I expected is just fine.  $20? SO worth it.