Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Rancic-2nd Anniversary Show & New Items

Pleasantly surprised to see her shows today! Quick visit. Some cute new items. Love this dress.

G by Giuliana Faux Suede Shift Dress
Dress for success every time you walk out your door. This easy shift dress plays double duty as a career favorite paired with a blazer and classic pumps, or a nighttime dazzler with tall leather boots and an oversized belt.

G by Giuliana Faux Suede Shift Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana Rancic-2nd Anniversary Show & New Items

I own this dress in the leather version and it is fabulous! In fact, I plan to wear it out to dinner tonight. The fit is very flattering and easy. I just ordered the faux suede version and hope it is just as nice. Highly recommend this style!

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 DCfashionista said:

I own this dress in the leather version and it is fabulous! In fact, I plan to wear it out to dinner tonight. The fit is very flattering and easy. I just ordered the faux suede version and hope it is just as nice. Highly recommend this style!

G said there was such a positive response for the leather version and a request for a lower price point. The design & cut of this dress is fab!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I think it will sell well. Did you order one? All colors are fab!

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 DCfashionista said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I think it will sell well. Did you order one? All colors are fab!

Yes, I bought the bordeaux color! So much black in my wardrobe. Really love that teal tone but bordeaux will be a more versatile addition to my wardrobe. Love that new plaid jacket in red, but decided not to purchase after seeing the mismatched seaming in the back-bet that was a result based on cost.

Honored Contributor

not a fan....it will probably look a bit cheap as it's not real leather.

This is simply dreadful!

http://www.hsn.com/products/g-by-giuliana-hi-low-ponte-blazer/7501237

I liked her line the first few months she was on, and now almost all of her pieces look cheap and tacky. There are a few exceptions. I think the dress in person may look cheap as it's faux. And, the jackets are all too cropped and many are open front. Not liking it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"