Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Purchase - Hope it Fits

So, I caved today and bought the Clearance priced G by Giuliana faux suede skinny leg pants.  The term skinny leg scares me, and I really wished they would show them on a larger model.  I'm not large, but my legs are.  The other thing that concerns me is that many reviews said they ran very small. I sized up to an 8 instead of the size 6 skirt of hers I have that fits, but I'm not sure if that will be enough.  They must've sold out since I went back to get the item number and I can't find them  Checked my receipt and the item # is 801-783 and they were $39.99+s/h+tax so more like $46 and change for me.  They did look better on the models than they did on the product page, but that seems to be the case for most fashions.  

Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana Purchase - Hope it Fits

I don't buy anything from HSN without carefully checking the actual garment measurements.  Too much variation in sizing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess The pants look nice. In reading the reviews it seems that many had to size up more than just 1 size.  Someone also mentioned that it takes time for them to stretch out for some comfort!   Hope you love them Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I've checked the measurements and still ended up with clothing too large.  I'm well acquainted with a tape measure.  It's better when they do at least show actual garment measurements instead of just a size guide, but that was not available..  That seems to be going away as part of cost cutting measures. If I have to send them back, I will.  

Honored Contributor

So, I forgot I have to use Incognito mode to see actual garment measurements.  So, I hope those are accurate because I canceled my order and upped my size again.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess    They're ther, but a little tricky to find.

Screenshot_20230101-145919_kindlephoto-366328569.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess   Those are nice and hopefully fit, but looks like there are free exchanges if you need to get another size.  It says they stretch, so maybe the size you ordered will be perfect!  

I posted the lighter color so we could see the detail.

g-by-giuliana-black-label-faux-suede-skinny-pant-d-2022092313145762_801783_232.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 , I have to use my browser's Incognito mode to see them.  For some reason that tab doesn't show up in normal mode on my computer.  Basically, it means I have an extension that's messing with something, but I don't feel like finding out which one.  

I had a similar problem with the Rakuten desktop app that would automatically remind you to use Rakuten if you visit a site they had cash back on.  I spent a bunch of time on the phone with my library because I was unable to open a genealogical site that I should be able to using my library card and going through the library. Once I disabled that app, the problem went away, so I dumped it.  

ETA: I did mention above that I canceled and ordered a larger size after looking at the actual garment Measurements.  Hopefully, those are accurate.

Super Contributor

They are not attractive at all. Leggings are for skiing or track or something. Bring back the boot cut yoga pants with some abdomin control panel. Also, hoodies are useless. Just extra material hanging on the back. I would like funnel neck sweatshirts and tops. Guiianna has horrible skills in design. She is showing now faux leather thick looking high water or goucho pants. Also this plastic tarplooking stiff quilted coat. Awful.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought those leggings looked really good tucked into boots. I think they could be styled very nicely. I am pretty sure @Icegoddess will look fabulous in those pants if she gets a good fit.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."