Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - Oct 10th TS & New for Fall

@Pecky wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky , @Dar321   -  So far I've ordered the camo duster, and I stuck with the petite (43" vs 47" length).  At 5'3" I thought that would be okay.   I have a few of her duster sweaters from several years ago and those are about 1" shorter than this one in petite.  The petite will hit about 3" below my knee.  Thoughts?

@IlliniGirl88  I am also 5'3 and ordered the petite.  I have the regular in her other dusters and ordered the petite in the last one she had on and I like the way the petite looks better. 

@Pecky   -  Thanks for the feedback.  I felt like the regular would be too close to my ankles.  Side note, just saw the long puffer vest presented.  It's really cute, but I refrained from ordering.  Did you get anything else?

@IlliniGirl88  I did order the olive puffer vest.  I tried to resist but I couldn't.  Lol.

@Pecky  - love that vest! all of the models looked so hip & contemporary during the launch shows, sooo unlike most of the home shopping fashion shows, I LOVE it! Can't wait for IMAN's return and holding out hope Serena returns too Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

She has some really nice clothing! I have never ordered from her, but am interested in seeing some of her items. The TS is so pretty, but not for me, I carry all of my extra weight in my tummy, so this is a no go for me...I am especially interested in the Confetti Sweater-it is really cute!

Thanks for posting! 

Trusted Contributor

I wasn’t going to order anything, but I had to get the duster in the gold lights! It looks so festive for the holidays and is an interesting print. Love her shows since the styling is so good. She really shows examples of how I wear clothes (sometimes dressed up and usually dressed down).
Respected Contributor

Her clothing is horrible looking- VERY cheap!