[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

G Fans @Pecky @IlliniGirl88 @kate2357 @emmysmom & all

This might be the TS - $170

G by Giuliana Genuine Leather Moto Jacket

669-222

Color Choices:Black, Canyon Rose, Cognac, Dark Olive, Soft Cream or Winter Blush
Fabrication:Genuine nappa sheep leather, ponte knit piecing
Style:Moto jacket
Collar:Notched with lapel
Neckline:Round
Shoulders:Attached shoulder pads
Closure:Exposed metal zipper
Sleeves:Long
Cuffs:Exposed zippers
Design Features:Trapunto stitching, princess seams; locker loop
Pockets:Vertical zipper
Lining:Fully lined
Hemline:Straight

Lovely, but its real lamb leather!...Woman Surprised

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - Oct 10th TS & New for Fall

@emmysmom  - here is a new G faux suede jacket, shown on homepage. Also, Colleen's faux leather leaf jacket has been reordered and will be available soon/sometime in Oct Heart

G by Giuliana Faux Suede Moto Jacket

674-049

DG40026_101019_FH_ComplexGrid_Giuliana.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I like the moto jacket, but that's all.  (and I need another moto jacket like a hole in the head!)  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky , @Dar321   -  So far I've ordered the camo duster, and I stuck with the petite (43" vs 47" length).  At 5'3" I thought that would be okay.   I have a few of her duster sweaters from several years ago and those are about 1" shorter than this one in petite.  The petite will hit about 3" below my knee.  Thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom  - here is a new G faux suede jacket, shown on homepage. Also, Colleen's faux leather leaf jacket has been reordered and will be available soon/sometime in Oct Heart

G by Giuliana Faux Suede Moto Jacket

674-049

DG40026_101019_FH_ComplexGrid_Giuliana.jpg

Chi...I ordered Colleen's faux suede botanical print moto jacket...$27 and change...Ordered the blue, already have the other colors...lol! Thanks for the suggestion! Heart 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky , @Dar321   -  So far I've ordered the camo duster, and I stuck with the petite (43" vs 47" length).  At 5'3" I thought that would be okay.   I have a few of her duster sweaters from several years ago and those are about 1" shorter than this one in petite.  The petite will hit about 3" below my knee.  Thoughts?

@IlliniGirl88  I am also 5'3 and ordered the petite.  I have the regular in her other dusters and ordered the petite in the last one she had on and I like the way the petite looks better. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of faux leather so I'm happy to see this TSV -especially in lamb leather. I have 2 lamb leather jackets that are crazy soft and wonderful to wear.  I have too many leather jackets though as it is, but I do like like the soft cream, winter blush and cognac. The ponte has me hesitating though. Lamb with no ponte would have been a no brainer. Lol

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  I am also 5'3 and ordered the petite.  I have the regular in her other dusters and ordered the petite in the last one she had on and I like the way the petite looks better. 

@Pecky @IlliniGirl88  - I love the drama of the full length dusters but the shorter/petite version would also work

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky   -  Thanks for the feedback.  I felt like the regular would be too close to my ankles.  Side note, just saw the long puffer vest presented.  It's really cute, but I refrained from ordering.  Did you get anything else?

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky   -  Thanks for the feedback.  I felt like the regular would be too close to my ankles.  Side note, just saw the long puffer vest presented.  It's really cute, but I refrained from ordering.  Did you get anything else?

@IlliniGirl88  I did order the olive puffer vest.  I tried to resist but I couldn't.  Lol.