@JADIVA  it pulls up and down....no zippers. Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Pecky @Andreatoo I ordered the G TS in the olive ikat print. It looks like I should be able to wear the olive gray MW cardigan with it. I'm looking forward to trying this fabric since her maxi was so soft and comfortable. I'll be happy, even if I only wear it around the house, if it's soft and comfortable because it'll be nice to wear something around the house that's not a tank dress. 

Did anyone else pick it up?

@pinkmochi - I was debating between the Olive Ikat and Black Camo - love both. Ended up ordering the Black Camo. 

I also think the upsell cropped cardi is nice, but did not order it

@Chi-town girl  I also had the black camo in my cart and chose the olive ikat. Great minds, as they say! Woman Very Happy I also liked the cropped cardi but want to try the MW cardigan first. I can always pick it up later if it doesn't work. 

@pinkmochi - let us know how the jumpsuit looks with the Marla cardi. I have a number of Marla items on my wishlist waiting for reduced pricing and free shipping 

@Chi-town girl The olive ikat looks better than I expected! It fits perfectly and doesn't gape in the front. I tried it with the MW olive gray cardigan that I love, and I'm not sure about the combination. It's close, but it the G olive is greener than the olive gray, so it doesn't match. I might try to pick up the G cardigan if it goes on sale. Or maybe I'll just wear this combination. Woman Tongue

I also received the navy floral maxi, and I like the regular length on me (I'm 5'2") since it goes to the floor. I'm going to wear it to a wedding this month with wedge heels. Really pretty print!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  - thank you for the review!

Looking ahead at Aug and Sept TS calendar, G has a TS later this month and an Anniversary event in Sept

Marla has TS events in Aug and Sept 😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - thank you for the review!

Looking ahead at Aug and Sept TS calendar, G has a TS later this month and an Anniversary event in Sept

Marla has TS events in Aug and Sept 😁

@Chi-town girl  Uh oh. I'd better pick up some extra shifts at work. Woman LOL