Respected Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

I won't wear poly pants in the summer and the solid colors shows all the lumps and bumps unless you are slim. 

I would never wear it. The heavier models with a tummy and tucked in was not attractive to me. There are more attractive items to wear. A scarf for 3rd piece is a no. I would rather skip that and make the price cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

@Chi-town girl 

I guess you both could be correct but I could have misunderstood. She was wearing the duster over the pant set, so maybe that was what she was referencing.

Honored Contributor

Whatever the case, that TS petite inseam of 28" is not going to fly with me and I'm not going to wear high heels...forget it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

Your initial comment was disproportionately aggressive for the subject matter. Top that off with your audacity to give us permission to shop it anyway if we like it?! It was rude and you are well aware of it

I disagree.  It was how I felt.  I've seen worse on these threads @Andreatoo Nothing aggressive about saying "yuck."  Please.   It was used as a noun.

You like everything you see?  Good for you!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Whatever the case, that TS petite inseam of 28" is not going to fly with me and I'm not going to wear high heels...forget it.

Must agree with you.  I'm short, not really petite, heavier in the middle and I will NOT wear polyester in the Summer.  28 inch inseam is too long and I'm not paying to have pants tailored.  There were a number of reasons this line wont work for me.  None of which makes me feel inadequate.  They are just not "right for me."

Honored Contributor

No need to wonder why so many posters have left or no longer initiate new discussions...lurkers lay in wait to pounce and then the come back to stir it up. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I think some posters are run off because they have been bullied and besieged upon by rude people.  This is only a forum for chit chat.  Not to create world policy. 

No sooner than you don't follow the "crowd" you are labelled different and mistreated.  No wonder people don't come back.  Every little nickpick which is childish.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I won't wear poly pants in the summer and the solid colors shows all the lumps and bumps unless you are slim. 

I would never wear it. The heavier models with a tummy and tucked in was not attractive to me. There are more attractive items to wear. A scarf for 3rd piece is a no. I would rather skip that and make the price cheaper.

@luvmyteddy4Do you remember a few years back when that thick ponte material was out and it had Summer styles?  Tried on a skirt from brick and mortar and lumps, bumps and all were showing.  I refuse to wear long legged shapewear in the Summer.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I think some posters are run off because they have been bullied and besieged upon by rude people.  This is only a forum for chit chat.  Not to create world policy. 

No sooner than you don't follow the "crowd" you are labelled different and mistreated.  No wonder people don't come back.  Every little nickpick which is childish.

You are describing yourself -- a negative bully nitpicker - that's been my experience with you! It always seems to stem from Community Chat...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

You are describing yourself -- a negative bully nitpicker - that's been my experience with you! It always seems to stem from Community Chat...

You have a job to do.  You just do it and not worry about the feedback.  You can't make people buy this stuff.