Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

HSN has this cute jacket. Avec Les Filles Draper knit jacket 756-698.  I really like the drama of the of the shawl collar. 

Avec Les Filles Draped Knit Jacket

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Drat! I keep forgetting to turn it on because Q2 does fashion Thursday nights also and I completely forget about the G show when the time comes 🤬

I recently received this sweater and in all honesty wouldn't have purchased it from the pictures alone. They did it very little justice. 
732-189 watch the short videos. Super cute and comfy/cozy

F0A5E78C-15BA-4DDA-89CF-A86271C61945.jpeg

@Andreatoo - you look great! It looks like a version of her original cascading collar jackets that I own from her early collections. Such a great clearance price now!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

HSN has this cute jacket. Avec Les Filles Draper knit jacket 756-698.  I really like the drama of the of the shawl collar. 

@Pecky - yes 😍very stylish! Great brand too

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks like this is the TS duster. There is length info for petites, so it looks like average and petite option. It's not activated yet

G by Giuliana Sweater Knit Duster Cardigan
- 754-325

Your fall and winter jacket has been reimagined. A cross between a cardigan and a coat, this lighter-weight piece exudes style and sophistication without sacrificing comfort as you transition the seasons

Color Choices:Black, Desert Sage, Gray Leopard, Ivory Plaid, Pink Frost, Sandalwood Leopard or Wine Plaid

Respected Contributor

It’s nice that she’s offering a shorter length, but none of the colors are calling my name, which is a good thing. I would have been tempted by an olive or a different window pane color.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone ordered this jumpsuit? How does it fit? It is at a great clearance price.

G by Giuliana LounGy SoSoft Knit Jogger Jumpsuit

Honored Contributor

For those who seem to always forget G's shows on Thursdays, (Including myself, for sure), I have Alexa remind me by setting my alarm for that time each and every Thursday.

What I mean to say is to ask Alexa:

'Alexa: Set my alarm for ........ o'clock PM

every Thursday'.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I think G's 2021 collection is one of her best! Do not need a new coat but I still want this one 💗 most sizes are sold out and it just posted yesterday. $118

Sherpa is sooooo HOT this year. I'm thinking about a couple of sherpa handbags on my wishlist and I want this G coat in the Gray Violet 

G by Giuliana Black Label Long Sherpa Coat
- 766-608

Honored Contributor

There is also a Sherpa moto jacket $90

G by Giuliana Black Label Sherpa Moto Jacket
- 766-233

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I love both the coat and jacket.  I didn't watch lastnights show.  I really like the grey/violet.  They have my size on extended delivery.  Did you order it?