@Pecky wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yassss! 

G by Giuliana Woven Utility Cargo Vest
749-118

@Chi-town girl 

I saw the vest and really liked it. Didn't see your presentation though. A lot of colors?

@Andreatoo  This vest is adorable.  I saw it presented with Amy.  They have two other colors ivory and dusty olive.  I am waiting for the ivory to go on sale or a coupon to go with these jeans I purchased from Anthropologie.

@Pecky 

Wow! Those are a lot of fun! I love a button fly. I got a great pair from Sundance

2B192A55-08B1-4E4D-A21B-EE51604FC1C3.png

@Andreatoo  I really like those jeans. I really like that duster as well.  I will have to take a look.  They had a sale with 30% select items.  I think it ended yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yassss! 

749-118

@Chi-town girl 

I saw the vest and really liked it. Didn't see your presentation though. A lot of colors?

@Andreatoo  - just 3 colors for the vest. I didn't see the presentation and haven't ordered it yet

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For those interested, looks like this is the April TS (TS launch show is tonight at midnight ET) $48

G by Giuliana EcoLuxe Knit Dress
741-146

You'll always have something special to wear with this kimono dress. It's crafted from EcoLuxe knit made from sustainably sourced EcoVero™ fibers, so you can look beautiful and feel good about what you're wearing.

Color Choices:Black, Black Palm, Dusty Olive Floral, Ivory Palm, Festival Red, Navy Floral or Sand
Fabrication:EcoLuxe knit
Style:Pullover
Neckline:V-neck
Sleeves:Kimono with slit underside
Waist:Flat, double-ply waistband with interior elastic
Skirt Type:Maxi
Hemline:Straight
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XXS-XL; 1X-5X; Average, Petite or Tall
Body Length:Approx. 55.5"L (Average); 51.5"L (Petite); 59.5"L (Tall)
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:95% Ecovero viscose, 5% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

@Chi-town girl @Pecky @Andreatoo @ROMARY @ALRATIBA  FYI, this dress is on clearance now for $29.99. They didn't have the navy floral in petite in my size, so I sized down a size and ordered the regular length. I tried on the petite black dress that I ordered on TS day, and I think the regular length will work since I want to wear it with heels for an August wedding. It should be fine sized down since I'll want to pull it up a little at the waist. This fabric is sooo soft and not too heavy. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For those interested, looks like this is the April TS (TS launch show is tonight at midnight ET) $48

741-146

You'll always have something special to wear with this kimono dress. It's crafted from EcoLuxe knit made from sustainably sourced EcoVero™ fibers, so you can look beautiful and feel good about what you're wearing.

Color Choices:Black, Black Palm, Dusty Olive Floral, Ivory Palm, Festival Red, Navy Floral or Sand
Fabrication:EcoLuxe knit
Style:Pullover
Neckline:V-neck
Sleeves:Kimono with slit underside
Waist:Flat, double-ply waistband with interior elastic
Skirt Type:Maxi
Hemline:Straight
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XXS-XL; 1X-5X; Average, Petite or Tall
Body Length:Approx. 55.5"L (Average); 51.5"L (Petite); 59.5"L (Tall)
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:95% Ecovero viscose, 5% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

@Chi-town girl @Pecky @Andreatoo @ROMARY @ALRATIBA  FYI, this dress is on clearance now for $29.99. They didn't have the navy floral in petite in my size, so I sized down a size and ordered the regular length. I tried on the petite black dress that I ordered on TS day, and I think the regular length will work since I want to wear it with heels for an August wedding. It should be fine sized down since I'll want to pull it up a little at the waist. This fabric is sooo soft and not too heavy. 

I love this dress @pinkmochi! A great day to shop our wishlists with free shipping 😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

G has a TS event next Saturday July 24 to officially launch her LounGy line 🥳

Honored Contributor

Oh, boy...G has a TS on HSN 8/28 and there is a Patricia Nash QVC TSV same day 😁 

Not sure if G's TS item, but there are new items posted

Exclusive! G by Giuliana LounGy Tech Knit Ruched Bomber Jacket
- 749-194

Honored Contributor

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Moto Detail Pull-On Skinny Pant
- 753-653

Honored Contributor

On today's G Thursday weekly show, Amy said the August TS is a duster - I think it's from the LounGy line. 

I like the new joggers - they were present as well the new bomber jacket 

Honored Contributor

Drat! I keep forgetting to turn it on because Q2 does fashion Thursday nights also and I completely forget about the G show when the time comes 🤬

I recently received this sweater and in all honesty wouldn't have purchased it from the pictures alone. They did it very little justice. 
732-189 watch the short videos. Super cute and comfy/cozy

F0A5E78C-15BA-4DDA-89CF-A86271C61945.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like this new top from G. 753-663 .  I just love this Thyme color.

G by Giuliana 3/4 Sleeve Hi-Low Hem Slub Knit Tee