Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

All of it is yuck!  Not my style.  For those who like it, happy shopping!

Decided to spread some love @gertrudecloset ? How thoughtful of you!

Yes, my stature won't allow me to "like" any of these items @Chi-town girl .  However, if I could I still wouldn't wear this stuff as I'm not fond of patterns for myself.  Besides, I like being the "stand out."  Woman Happy

I think I understand @gertrudecloset  - you are critiquing yourself in a not so flattering manner.

Many of us LOVE  Giuliana's fashions - we find it flattering and contemporary. That's the purpose of this thread - for those of us that like to discuss/shop this brand .

I hope you are able to find something that you don't find to be Yuck for yourself - please share when you do. Have a nice weekend!

@Chi-town girl No, I'm not critiquing myself in a not so un-flattering manner.  I'm a realist and I know what looks good on me.  I like what I like.  I wear items that make me look my very best (I try).  I don't like a lot polyesther in the summer months.  I'm short.....I could go on.  So, again, G. by Guiliani Rancic is yuck for me.  Now, I do like Jason Wu's offerings sometimes though.

I didn't do anything many others have not already done which is to say how they dislike something on the fashion forum.  Surely, when I said it (it was not a new concept).  Thanks for thinking of me though!

Actually @gertrudecloset - I see your intent was to insult me and the other shoppers of this brand. I find you to be rude and off putting. That's all! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Yes, my stature won't allow me to "like" any of these items @Chi-town girl .  However, if I could I still wouldn't wear this stuff as I'm not fond of patterns for myself.  Besides, I like being the "stand out."  Woman Happy

I think I understand @gertrudecloset  - you are critiquing yourself in a not so flattering manner.

Many of us LOVE  Giuliana's fashions - we find it flattering and contemporary. That's the purpose of this thread - for those of us that like to discuss/shop this brand .

I hope you are able to find something that you don't find to be Yuck for yourself - please share when you do. Have a nice weekend!

@Chi-town girl No, I'm not critiquing myself in a not so un-flattering manner.  I'm a realist and I know what looks good on me.  I like what I like.  I wear items that make me look my very best (I try).  I don't like a lot polyesther in the summer months.  I'm short.....I could go on.  So, again, G. by Guiliani Rancic is yuck for me.  Now, I do like Jason Wu's offerings sometimes though.

I didn't do anything many others have not already done which is to say how they dislike something on the fashion forum.  Surely, when I said it (it was not a new concept).  Thanks for thinking of me though!

Actually @gertrudecloset - I see your intent was to insult me and the other shoppers of this brand. I find you to be rude and off putting. That's all! 

@Chi-town girlOh, ok, so now I wanted to insult you.  First, it was to offer my input on the designer.  Then it was to insult myself, now it's to insult you.  I just don't like the designer you featured.  Simple @Chi-town girl .  I won't be responding to you again in this (your thread).  This is quite silly.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

The same style dress as  the ones GILI brand had  a year or two ago . looks like an easy cheap light weight dress for summer that will be listed  for abt $99 .

No doubt made of polyesther too @skatting44 .

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Chi-town girlOh, ok, so now I wanted to insult you.  First, it was to offer my input on the designer.  Then it was to insult myself, now it's to insult you.  I just don't like the designer you featured.  Simple @Chi-town girl .  I won't be responding to you again in this (your thread).  This is quite silly.

@gertrudecloset  - cut the B.S. Your comments are insulting to me and others that shop this brand. It is rude - not constructive. And you keep digging the hole deeper. Your true colors are showing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky @pinkmochi @Andreatoo  - one of my fav G pieces is reordered! I like the olive shibori print @IlliniGirl88 - miss you! 

G by Giuliana Sleeveless Duster
741-361
G by Giuliana Sleeveless Duster

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

Your initial comment was disproportionately aggressive for the subject matter. Top that off with your audacity to give us permission to shop it anyway if we like it?! It was rude and you are well aware of it

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

I don't know if you remember but evine used to feature designers from Phoenix fashion week twice a year and they would bring in three or four featured designers' capsule collection. I really looked forward to it but they haven't done it in a while ☹️

I bring it up because one of the designers had a collection of Shibori pieces and I picked up the duster

F7BEB3C8-96E4-4BDA-9585-6802BC083E08.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I don't know if you remember but evine used to feature designers from Phoenix fashion week twice a year and they would bring in three or four featured designers' capsule collection. I really looked forward to it but they haven't done it in a while ☹️

I bring it up because one of the designers had a collection of Shibori pieces and I picked up the duster

@Andreatoo - you look Fab! Love the duster.  I do remember that Phoenix fashion event. Interesting limited quantities collections

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

They weren't always winners but they were always fresh and interesting

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Andreatoo - you look Fab! Love the duster.  I do remember that Phoenix fashion event. Interesting limited quantities collections

@Andreatoo  I agree with @Chi-town girl you look awesome in that duster.  I love it. I wish I had seen it as I would of ordered it as well.