Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I don't do joggers or pull-ups but I did think these looked better than most.

I finally got my G TS today! The fit is perfect! It's not too long in the front and it's deliciously soft

@Andreatoo - glad your G purchase finally arrived and that it's a keeper! 

I can see the negative, desperate for attention posters are in full form, LOL. So predictable.  Why do they soooo worry about things they don't like??? It's strange and pathetic. I'm glad the white and gray TS joggers sold out, easier on me to hold off fashion shopping for the Nordy Anniversary event Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I thought about the grey, too, but I didn't really like how baggy they were in the back. Cute idea, but I didn't know if it would work for me or not.

I hope people post reviews when they get them. Woman Happy

@pinkmochi - hiya!  I personally like a slightly loose fit for joggers and track pants.  But I don't like a saggy butt look, lol. The fabric does make a difference. I wasn't as crazy about the blue denim options, very drawn to the white and gray. Yes, I'm interested in reviews.  I like Bethenny's sense of style and her H fashion line

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

From the new LounGy line.. Smart Deal $41

G by Giuliana LounGy Ribbed Knit Drama Top
749-448

Honored Contributor

Love the new elderberry color

G by Giuliana LounGy Brushed Knit Pullover Hoodie
749-441
G by Giuliana LounGy Brushed Knit Pullover Hoodie

Honored Contributor

I like the new line - interesting fabrics and designs. 

G by Giuliana LounGy Surplice Topper
748-692
G by Giuliana LounGy Surplice Topper

Honored Contributor

Yassss! 

G by Giuliana Woven Utility Cargo Vest
749-118

Honored Contributor

Such a STUNNING necklace Heart sure to cause an uproar, maybe 'worthy' of a bash thread bc of the price, lol!  

Have a GREAT weekend friends... Take note of your blessings Heart GRATITUDE Heart

J397922
American West Sterling Silver Gemstone Squash Blossom Necklace

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yassss! 

749-118

@Chi-town girl 

I saw the vest and really liked it. Didn't see your presentation though. A lot of colors?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yassss! 

749-118

@Chi-town girl 

I saw the vest and really liked it. Didn't see your presentation though. A lot of colors?

@Andreatoo  This vest is adorable.  I saw it presented with Amy.  They have two other colors ivory and dusty olive.  I am waiting for the ivory to go on sale or a coupon to go with these jeans I purchased from Anthropologie.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yassss! 

749-118

@Chi-town girl 

@Andreatoo  This vest is adorable.  I saw it presented with Amy.  They have two other colors ivory and dusty olive.  I am waiting for the ivory to go on sale or a coupon to go with these jeans I purchased from Anthropologie.

@Pecky 

Wow! Those are a lot of fun! I love a button fly. I got a great pair from Sundance

2B192A55-08B1-4E4D-A21B-EE51604FC1C3.png