Esteemed Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

I got these too 

https://www.hsn.com/products/g-by-giuliana-g-soft-pull-on-denim-jegging/9931095

@Teddixat - are these a reorder of her previous denim jegging TS? These will look good with the TS drama top

Exclusive! G by Giuliana G-Soft Pull-On Denim Jegging
751-335
G by Giuliana G-Soft Pull-On Denim Jegging

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

G has a July TS on Sat 7/24. Wonder if it will be the official launch of her new Lounge line. She never posts advance info on her Facebook page so we'll have to wait! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl    No they are not the same .  I have two pairs of the former similar style and I love them.   These are from her g-soft line.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl    I probably shouldn't watch as I am a sucker for her line and honestly I would need to live to be 100 to wear all the new clothes I have let alone all the other clothes I have.  Lol

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine anyone wearing this - you can see the entire wrong side of the fabric on the "back flap."

G by Giuliana Hi-Low Drama Top

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl    No they are not the same .  I have two pairs of the former similar style and I love them.   These are from her g-soft line.  

@Teddixat  - let us know what you think of the new jeggings. Her denim line is fantastic.  I still have and wear her jeans from years ago. The styles eventually come back and they still fit. I needed a new pair of straight legs jeans so I was happy to see her new ones at event pricing

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl    I probably shouldn't watch as I am a sucker for her line and honestly I would need to live to be 100 to wear all the new clothes I have let alone all the other clothes I have.  Lol

@Teddixat  - I understand, lol! This event, my initial thought was okay I will get the TS and that's it. Then as I looked at the new tops and the new jeans, leggings...uh-oh! I also LOVE her jackets - that was my 1st purchase from her line years ago. 

Honored Contributor

Chi-town Girl:

Nice leggings.  Higher waist, which I like.

745-728

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

These are advance order, July 12 delivery. 3 colors. 1st piece of a new collection called LounGy. G said more to come next month @pinkmochi  and leggings girls.

Good for casual - looked great with the TS drama top but also for performance/workout. Decent price $34. Was able to use my $5 coupon, bought black. 

Exclusive! G by Giuliana G-Soft LounGy Core Legging
745-728
G by Giuliana G-Soft LounGy Core Legging

Color Choices:Black, Dusty Olive or Navy
Fabrication:Peached, stretch interlock knit with moisture-wicking technology
Style:Pull-on legging
Waist:Extra-wide, encased elastic band with power mesh inner layer
Design Features:Curved back yoke
Rise:At waist
Leg Type:Slim, tapered legging
Length:Ankle
Additional Features:Inset panel with patch pocket on each side
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XXS-XL; 1X-3X
Inseam:approx. 27"L
Fit:Performance Fitted: Cut close to the body for active mobility
Content:80% polyester, 20% spandex (body); 85% nylon, 15% spandex (inner waistband)
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry

@Chi-town girl I love that tan color! It's different, and it would look great with white tops and tunics. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!