Regular Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

@Pecky wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Check this out from the G collection!

765D3E3B-34FF-4865-A42B-A5DBF43B1CC6.jpegI really like this blouse! 693-708

I just got it today! It's quite nice. My only gripe, and it's a personal peeve, is the elastic on the sleeves but they don't cling so I won't be jujing them up. I really hate the feeling of elastic

I'll probably wear it tomorrow

@Andreatoo Love the blouse, please post picture when you wear it.  I saw this on ShopHQ from Indigo Thread.  I really like it and the price is good.  They modeled it wearing as a top but I would wear it open as a jacket. 743-896

Cute!! Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

Love the indigo thread piece! Really different and attractive!

As for the G blouse I think it important to point out, for those who may be interested, that it's a woven with no stretch. Something to consider when selecting the size.

Honored Contributor

1CBB8541-C757-4FB6-B4E6-D556E0DA3214.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chitown girl.  my order arrived today.  HSN shipping times are amazing.   I love this shirt dress/ duster.  I am going to return the black because I don't need both.  I wasn't sure which one but now seeing them both the Ginger is better for me.  I don't have anything like it in my wardrobe.    The Ginger above is perfect for my skin color and dark red auburn hair.   I also bought her reversible obi belt in ginger.  It does perfectly with the dress.   I love G by Giuliana fashions for the most part.  I love her style and it works for me.

Honored Contributor

Wow! Who knew G was channeling Chanel?! I really like this

6AAC8B5B-F641-48F8-BC08-9CECAB210D37.png

Nice price and perfect five star reviews!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Wow! Who knew G was channeling Chanel?! I really like this

6AAC8B5B-F641-48F8-BC08-9CECAB210D37.png

Nice price and perfect five star reviews!

@Andreatoo  - thank you! Ive put it in my cart - love it! I still wear structured jackets and this is a style that suits me. Did you buy it? Hoping to pick it up on a free ship event. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@chitown girl.  my order arrived today.  HSN shipping times are amazing.   I love this shirt dress/ duster.  I am going to return the black because I don't need both.  I wasn't sure which one but now seeing them both the Ginger is better for me.  I don't have anything like it in my wardrobe.    The Ginger above is perfect for my skin color and dark red auburn hair.   I also bought her reversible obi belt in ginger.  It does perfectly with the dress.   I love G by Giuliana fashions for the most part.  I love her style and it works for me.

@Teddixat  - thank you for your review - glad you love it! I too love this brand. My flutter sleeve top is out for delivery - will post review soon

Was reading about G's decision to step down from her E! Red Carpet role Woman Sad hard to believe she's been doing it for 20 years! She's signed a deal with a major network as a producer - so she's on to a new challenge - I'm hapoy for her...But I hope she will still keep doing her HSN fashion line 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

1CBB8541-C757-4FB6-B4E6-D556E0DA3214.jpeg

@Andreatoo  Heart LOVE Heart you have a GREAT sense of style and you have some ninja shopping skills! Thank you for sharing

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo  Heart LOVE Heart you have a GREAT sense of style and you have some ninja shopping skills! Thank you for sharing

@Chi-town girl 

That's nice of you to say. Have you checked Ann Taylor lately?! They've been practically giving things away and I love their things

A377555 Are a beautiful pair of jeans from peace love World on clearance. They look fabulous on Alina so I purchased them. I'm hoping to have them this week

As for the jacket, not yet. @Pecky snared me with the indigo thread! Lol I live in Miami for goodness sake! 🙄

Honored Contributor

What a great price on G's Chanel inspired jacket!

Also, love Indigo Thread, too!   Nice hairstyle on the model.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).