Trusted Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

I love that Sherpa coat and jacket.  But I live in Chicago and wonder how often I can really wear that coat.  It usually goes from fairly warm to cold pretty quickly.  But I still might have to get it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love her clothes and to watch her, but you need a flat stomach to wear most of them. Anyone with a stomach do not look good in a pantsuit.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl I love both the coat and jacket.  I didn't watch lastnights show.  I really like the grey/violet.  They have my size on extended delivery.  Did you order it?  

@Pecky - I didn't order it but I'm going to track it. If I can get the grey/violet coat "as is" reduced pricing that might prompt me to get it and remove something from my closet. I think I would wear this more often than a faux fur coat.

The jacket I believe is advance order. Maybe a coupon + free ship could close the deal...I'm trying to not buy myself anymore clothes right now unless the price is highly attractive 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I still say she wouldn't wear her own style of clothes! I used to watch her show-with her husband, forget the name of it. She was always beautifully dressed and her clothes were very tasteful. But her present line is really the complete opposite.

Honored Contributor

New G items are posted! Love her Lavender Ice color 💜

G by Giuliana Black Label Faux Fur Clutch
- 774-326

G by Giuliana Black Label Faux Fur Coat
- 774-325

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I just received one of her skirts that I had been stalking.  Too pricey for me to begin with, but at $20 off I wouldn't consider it clearance, but it was reasonable.  I really like the fit, BUT the belt is ridiculously long.  So long that it wraps all the way around to the middle back belt loop.  Plus the buckle is jut a pull-through buckle and it doesn't hold the belt.  I would be continually pulling it tight.  So, looks like I'll either have to use a different belt or buy a new buckle and shorten the belt.  

I don't think I'll be buying any more of her stuff.  This is the 2nd item that had minor design flaws, but I expect more from someone who makes such a big deal about being the daughter of a master tailor.  

Honored Contributor

Fashion Clearance event tmrw (12/21) I'm reviewing the alerts being sent for price reductions .

Please post your finds/recommendations - Enjoy!!!

This is the TS for tmrw -  a previous IMAN TS top/pant set. New TS price is $33

IMAN Comfy Chic Soft Ribbed Knit Top and Pant Set
- 762-208

Respected Contributor

There is NO WAY that she wears these clothes!!

Honored Contributor

I'm crazy about GR's faux fur clutches and coats!

Like Iman's TSV knit set, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm crazy about GR's faux fur clutches and coats!

Like Iman's TSV knit set, too.

@ROMARY - yes, the clutches 💗I have a number of G's jackets - she usually has something new each year that I'm drawn to and add to my collection. This year, her faux Sherpa and faux Fur!