Esteemed Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

@Chi-town girl   that's interesting about Giuliana.   Good for her.  I too really enjoy most of her offerings.   I suspect you and I have similar tastes.  Can't wait for you to review your purchase.  I also splurged on two pair of those Modzori shoes.   I am fascinated by the concept

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

LOVE host Michelle's top. Its from Giuliana! 

Screenshot_2021-05-01-14-12-01.png

7 solids/prints $30

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Flutter Sleeve Surplice Top
736-021
G by Giuliana Flutter Sleeve Surplice Top

My order arrived - LOVE this top! Stay with your usual size -  ordered my  usual HSN/Giuliana size.

The print is beautiful - will work with a full range of pant colors esp olive, brown, black, celery,  cream and the prairie sand from MarlaWynne.  

The waistband is not tight, gives a similar affect as wearing a tucked in top. A nice top to wear with jeans

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

LOVE host Michelle's top. Its from Giuliana! 

Screenshot_2021-05-01-14-12-01.png

7 solids/prints $30

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Flutter Sleeve Surplice Top
736-021
G by Giuliana Flutter Sleeve Surplice Top

My order arrived - LOVE this top! Stay with your usual size -  ordered my  usual HSN/Giuliana size.

The print is beautiful - will work with a full range of pant colors esp olive, brown, black, celery,  cream and the prairie sand from MarlaWynne.  

The waistband is not tight, gives a similar affect as wearing a tucked in top. A nice top to wear with jeans

@Chi-town girl  Happy for you that you like it! Thanks for the review! I'll have to add it to my cart now. Woman Tongue Love the sleeves and that it's not too long. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  - you're welcome!  I like it enough to want other colors. Waiting for a free shipping day

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If anyone is interested I got both the jeans and the indigo thread jacket. I'll start with the jacket: It's beautifully made and substantial but not a spring/summer piece! It can easily be worn over something or on its own but it's sweater knit and twill and neither are chintzy

The jeans are great too! Unfortunately they run big! BUT, you'll see in the only pic that didn't look too large, they do amazing things for your legs! I sent them back for an exchange

471E0140-127D-47B1-997E-D7867AAC9BA3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Giuliana has a new TS - Friday June 11 - Summer Fashion.

Not sure of the TS item, but there are some new items posted

G by Giuliana Day Tripper Short-Sleeve Romper
745-943  $42
G by Giuliana Day Tripper Short-Sleeve Romper

Honored Contributor

Some with a lack of imagination and adventure in fashions might consider this to be an unnecessary schmata...(not me Woman Wink)

4 colors, $50

G by Giuliana Airy Summer Shirtdress Duster
746-515
G by Giuliana Airy Summer Shirtdress Duster

Honored Contributor

3 colors, $30

G by Giuliana Tie-Dye Tie-Front Tank Top
745-743
G by Giuliana Tie-Dye Tie-Front Tank Top

Honored Contributor

4 colors $40 I'm loving these 2 colors Heart

G by Giuliana Printed Chiffon Self-Tie Topper
745-070

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like this is the G TS item, launching tonight for the Summer Fashion event at HSN. 6 colors $40. petite option

A style I think @Andreatoo likes

Exclusive! G by Giuliana EcoLuxe Drama Tank with Scarf
- 741-895

G by Giuliana EcoLuxe Drama Tank with Scarf