Honored Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I bought two. The black and the rust color.   Love them. Very versatile.  The special,price was great at $39.50.  It's now $56!!!

@Teddixat  - thank you for your review - glad you were able to get the event pricing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Good morning - thanks for the advice; I am waitlisted for my size/color. Hopefully I will get it.  It will be my first G purchase

@disneynut57  - I'm glad you were able to get your choice. Hope we love it.

I also ordered the top that I posted that host Michelle was wearing for the Korres show and it has shipped. Excited to get it. Love the mix of colors. Thinking it will be great with jeans and a variety of different colored pants, including the Prairie Sand MarlaWynne pants that I own (the yellow in the top should be a nice compliment)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

Your initial comment was disproportionately aggressive for the subject matter. Top that off with your audacity to give us permission to shop it anyway if we like it?! It was rude and you are well aware of it

@Andreatoo @SilleeMee @disneynut57 @Teddixat and the others that posted relevant comments. Andrea, I've seen you jump in to support others like you did here. I really don't care if someone doesn't like the vendor or styles, fabrics etc - everyone has an opinion.  

I try not to insult shoppers or deflate anyone's thread about something they are shopping. In fact I try to add photos or details and add support when I see someone's thread/joy being targeted in a hostile manner - even if I'm not interested in the brand/item

I'm disappointed bc I don't seem to get that tyoe of support when it happens to my topics. It takes time and effort to post photos and details and I'm not intending it for trolls to take aim. So thank you for your support on this topic Take care xoxoxo

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

No problem. There is always a diplomatic and sensitive way to convey your dislike of something without insulting others and we should all keep that in mind.

It's pretty simple! No special talent required. Anyone can do it if they want to

Someone once posted regarding a shirt that I liked and actually purchased

that it looked street walker! LOL completely unnecessary!

16F6FBD1-B977-4C49-9648-5605BFD78936.png

Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@disneynut57 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Good morning - thanks for the advice; I am waitlisted for my size/color. Hopefully I will get it.  It will be my first G purchase

I also ordered the top that I posted that host Michelle was wearing for the Korres show and it has shipped. Excited to get it. Love the mix of colors. Thinking it will be great with jeans and a variety of different colored pants, including the Prairie Sand MarlaWynne pants that I own (the yellow in the top should be a nice compliment)

@Chi-town girl I also ordered the top that Michelle is wearing, also the white.  Both have shipped Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Enjoy your purchases!

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@disneynut57 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl I also ordered the top that Michelle is wearing, also the white.  Both have shipped Smiley Happy

@Pixie66  - I should have my top on Saturday or Monday Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Enjoy your purchases!

@disneynut57  - thank you!  I hope your TS waitlist order clears - HSN is usually very good with fulfilling waitlist orders (more so than Q in my experience).

My TS order is still on advance order,  showing 5/21 delivery date

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Check this out from the G collection!

765D3E3B-34FF-4865-A42B-A5DBF43B1CC6.jpegI really like this blouse! 693-708

I just got it today! It's quite nice. My only gripe, and it's a personal peeve, is the elastic on the sleeves but they don't cling so I won't be jujing them up. I really hate the feeling of elastic

I'll probably wear it tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Check this out from the G collection!

765D3E3B-34FF-4865-A42B-A5DBF43B1CC6.jpegI really like this blouse! 693-708

I just got it today! It's quite nice. My only gripe, and it's a personal peeve, is the elastic on the sleeves but they don't cling so I won't be jujing them up. I really hate the feeling of elastic

I'll probably wear it tomorrow

@Andreatoo Love the blouse, please post picture when you wear it.  I saw this on ShopHQ from Indigo Thread.  I really like it and the price is good.  They modeled it wearing as a top but I would wear it open as a jacket. 743-896