Trusted Contributor

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - yes! I too got the black dress. LOVE the sleeve and neckline design. 

I'm still thinking about the upsell cardigan. Another good design. It looks fab with the dress and would be versatile.  Loving the olive

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Batwing Sleeve Cropped Cardigan
739-210
G by Giuliana Batwing Sleeve Cropped Cardigan

LOL! Great minds think alike! Good color choice! So chic and versatile. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi - we are shopping and discussing the QVC Candace Cameron Bure TSV tshirt on the Lancer thread in the Beauty forum.

Thinking you might also like her new fashions - causal but contemporary.  Fab colors and fabric for the tshirt. It launches Sunday night but the TSV tshirt is available now on presale

I bought the neon wisteria color. There is also an interesting olive tone

A396315
Candace Cameron Bure The Sunkissed Garment Dyed Linen Blend Tee

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi - we are shopping and discussing the QVC Candace Cameron Bure TSV tshirt on the Lancer thread in the Beauty forum.

Thinking you might also like her new fashions - causal but contemporary.  Fab colors and fabric for the tshirt. It launches Sunday night but the TSV tshirt is available now on presale

A396315

@Chi-town girl  Thanks! The t-shirt looks nice, and I like the shorter length. Thanks for tagging me in the thread. Woman Happy

I'm also checking out these G t-shirts in the new EcoLuxe fabric:

g ecoluxe t-shirts.PNG

There's a 20% off coupon if you order through the app, so I might get this color combination. I like a v-neck more, though. Decisions, decisions.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  - nice to see some quality tshirts being offered! Yes, I see that 20% App coupon on the homepage.  

Waiting to see the new IMAN items posted. The TS might be her new sneakers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Wow, beautiful colors.

Loving that lilac (or whatever) color, and also the lime/chartreuse in the other photo.

All beautiful colors, for sure.  Excellent, in fact.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I thought you had an Iman thread somewhere, but I can't find it. Sorry that I'm posting this here, but I purchased this Iman topper to go with the black G TS that we both bought. Love the orange!

iman-mesh-knit-topper.PNG

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl I thought you had an Iman thread somewhere, but I can't find it. Sorry that I'm posting this here, but I purchased this Iman topper to go with the black G TS that we both bought. Love the orange!

iman-mesh-knit-topper.PNG

@pinkmochi  - really nice Iman topper. The black one went fast!

I'm going to pick up a couple of the G toppers when I can get at reduced price as is or clearance

Did you see the Iman previous TS maxi with headband is now under $40! I'm going to pick up a couple more when there is free shipping.

Almost set for summer...just need some new sandals

Trusted Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A396315

@Chi-town girl  Thanks! The t-shirt looks nice, and I like the shorter length. Thanks for tagging me in the thread. Woman Happy

I'm also checking out these G t-shirts in the new EcoLuxe fabric:

g ecoluxe t-shirts.PNG

There's a 20% off coupon if you order through the app, so I might get this color combination. I like a v-neck more, though. Decisions, decisions.

@Chi-town girl I received these shirts today in white and neon green! The fabric is really soft, and the shirts are more fitted. I'm glad that I didn't size down - order your regular size. The white is a little bit see-through. I tried it on with a nude bra. I'll probably use the white as a layering piece but am super happy with the green!

I also received the black TS maxi, and it is AMAZING!. I like it more than the Iman maxi (the last one that I bought in the coral print) because of the fabric. It feels like rayon and seems like it'll be breathable. It's thinner, so it'll be perfect for vacations. The sleeves and length are great. I can pull it up a little to wear with flip-flops or pull it down to wear with wedge sandals. It looked great with big MW necklaces and the Iris chain necklace (I have the red). I can see dressing it up for something fancier, but it's a little thin to wear in the fall. I think I'll have to order this dress in more colors. Woman Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

There are a couple of upcoming fashion TS events next week:

Giuliana - Mon 5/3 ( launching Sunday night)

MarlaWynne - Thurs 5/6 (launching Wed night ) - this is also her Anniversary 

No info yet on the TS items but I believe Marla is bringing back a customer fav item

Honored Contributor

Check this out from the G collection!

765D3E3B-34FF-4865-A42B-A5DBF43B1CC6.jpegI really like this blouse! 693-708