QVC Customer Care

Re: G by Giuliana - 2021 Fashions/Accessories

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Respected Contributor

Hi @Chi-town girl 

I love 'em all, her clothing is well made and very stylish.

I own many from iterations gone by....these days I don't have an excuse to wear them, let alone buy new, as I don't go any place. 

Dang You Dreaded 19!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl 

I love 'em all, her clothing is well made and very stylish.

I own many from iterations gone by....these days I don't have an excuse to wear them, let alone buy new, as I don't go any place. 

Dang You Dreaded 19!!!!

@MoonieBaby  -  soon! Once you are vaccinated +2 weeks, spread your wings and fly! Or at least do some local outings - you will look FABULOUS . Start pulling together your outfits 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
G by Giuliana Hi-Low Drama Top
740-833

I just do not "get" the exaggerated length in the back. (not to mention the material is not a double sided print) If I really like a top that is longer in the back, if possible I will cut is off and even the length all around.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
740-833

I just do not "get" the exaggerated length in the back. (not to mention the material is not a double sided print) If I really like a top that is longer in the back, if possible I will cut is off and even the length all around.

@lulu1  - this one from Lisa Rinna is one of my favorites of this hi-low style.

I have it in several colors

I think it's all about the fabric, proportions, fit and styling. I only wear this top style with leggings, slim pants or straight leg jeans.

I like G's top - I want to see it presented 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

SMILING at your encouragement and the very thought.

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

SMILING at your encouragement and the very thought.

Smiley Wink

@MoonieBaby  - yes, it will happen Heart

Honored Contributor

For those interested, looks like this is the April TS (TS launch show is tonight at midnight ET) $48

G by Giuliana EcoLuxe Knit Dress
741-146

You'll always have something special to wear with this kimono dress. It's crafted from EcoLuxe knit made from sustainably sourced EcoVero™ fibers, so you can look beautiful and feel good about what you're wearing.

Color Choices:Black, Black Palm, Dusty Olive Floral, Ivory Palm, Festival Red, Navy Floral or Sand
Fabrication:EcoLuxe knit
Style:Pullover
Neckline:V-neck
Sleeves:Kimono with slit underside
Waist:Flat, double-ply waistband with interior elastic
Skirt Type:Maxi
Hemline:Straight
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XXS-XL; 1X-5X; Average, Petite or Tall
Body Length:Approx. 55.5"L (Average); 51.5"L (Petite); 59.5"L (Tall)
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:95% Ecovero viscose, 5% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For those interested, looks like this is the April TS (TS launch show is tonight at midnight ET) $48

741-146

You'll always have something special to wear with this kimono dress. It's crafted from EcoLuxe knit made from sustainably sourced EcoVero™ fibers, so you can look beautiful and feel good about what you're wearing.

Color Choices:Black, Black Palm, Dusty Olive Floral, Ivory Palm, Festival Red, Navy Floral or Sand
Fabrication:EcoLuxe knit
Style:Pullover
Neckline:V-neck
Sleeves:Kimono with slit underside
Waist:Flat, double-ply waistband with interior elastic
Skirt Type:Maxi
Hemline:Straight
Size, Content & Care
Size Choices:XXS-XL; 1X-5X; Average, Petite or Tall
Body Length:Approx. 55.5"L (Average); 51.5"L (Petite); 59.5"L (Tall)
Fit:Semi-fitted: somewhat close to the body, but cut for ease of movement and fabric drape
Content:95% Ecovero viscose, 5% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry
Country of Origin:Imported

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the dress in the black. I think the prints are too big for me, but I considered the navy floral. I think the black will be great on vacation with a large MW necklace. Love the neckline, and the fabric sounds fabulous! Looks like a cross between a caftan and a maxi. I like that the coverage goes up near the armpit under the sleeve. I'm not getting the topper since I probably have a few MW toppers that will be great with this when I'm in the A/C. Did you order it?

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi  - yes! I too got the black dress. LOVE the sleeve and neckline design. 

I'm still thinking about the upsell cardigan. Another good design. It looks fab with the dress and would be versatile.  Loving the olive

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Batwing Sleeve Cropped Cardigan
739-210
G by Giuliana Batwing Sleeve Cropped Cardigan