Frequent Contributor

What happened to this line. When Lisa Robertson was the spokesperson they had nice quality handbags. Jill took over and add more lines, fashion, shoes etc. But the quality clearly wasn't there.  Prices were high and feedback was less than stellar. Out of curiosity I just looked and nothing new has been added for months

Is this another one bites the dust?

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 3 dresses from this line over the past 3 years. when they were reduced prices. To me the line is over priced  for cheaply made clothes from cheap fabric.

I ordered a small that is my usual size. All 3 dresses had elastic waists. I ordered  a couple other pieces and some things were oddly proportioned  such as the velvet jacket . From reading reviews on the matching velvet pants , I was not comfortable to  buy.

This line is no better than Khols.

Esteemed Contributor

From what I saw of the line..dust is a good place for it.  Designs of 'flow-e" stuff Ms. Jill liked for herself.  Personally I didn't see any talent and LR just copied stuff she saw in 'high-end' store windows for big bucks.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair of her shoes in the blowout that you can't return. Just awful. 

It seems Jill has never given much time to the line and has better things to do. It's too pricey for what she offers. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

From what I saw of the line..dust is a good place for it.  Designs of 'flow-e" stuff Ms. Jill liked for herself.  Personally I didn't see any talent and LR just copied stuff she saw in 'high-end' store windows for big bucks.

@fthunt 

that was the original premise of the line! Taking high end pieces and making them more affordable...Jill has taken it in another direction entirely

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Jill Martin on in a very very long time. She seems too busy with her Today Show, to devote the time needed for this line.