Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. ""Madison"" satchel is up for order.

I love them all, but I really love the Olive!!!! It seems like an unusual green to me! Very distinctive!

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

I love them all, but I really love the Olive!!!! It seems like an unusual green to me! Very distinctive!

I'm glad I ordered the olive already. It seems to be the choice of everyone on this board.

I bet it will go fast tonight - and I'll be watching Bill Mahar.

Valued Contributor

On 9/12/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/12/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

I'm glad I ordered the olive already. It seems to be the choice of everyone on this board.

I bet it will go fast tonight - and I'll be watching Bill Mahar.

Most ladies on FB, including me, ordered the blue one Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

And the majority of ladies on FB is not getting one at all because there is no strap....

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/12/2014 tough_kitty said:

And the majority of ladies on FB is not getting one at all because there is no strap....

Yes, that's an issue as the handle drop is short so this would not be easy to hoist onto the shoulder while wearing a coat.

Also, it seems to be heavy.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Not a fan of these GILI bags, but even I must admit these colors are gorgeous. I would be hard pressed to pick a color, if it came in a fabulous charcoal grey, I might be more than tempted.
Honored Contributor

It's done. I ordered the olive. We'll see...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 stevieb said:

It's done. I ordered the olive. We'll see...

Congrats! Can't wait to read your &TK's reviews. Hope we get to see all the colors on LRS before sellout. Beautiful handbag!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Do you ladies think the Olive would match with the Mixed Media Motor Cycle Jacket that is in Olive and Black. I got the jacket and love it. It's hard to match up Olive though. Any thoughts?
Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Moon Dance said: Do you ladies think the Olive would match with the Mixed Media Motor Cycle Jacket that is in Olive and Black. I got the jacket and love it. It's hard to match up Olive though. Any thoughts?
I also have a number of olive items in my fall wardrobe-pants, leggings, sweaters. It's just too difficult to match things perfectly in this tone, and I don't think it needs to be matchy matchy. You probably can't tell how they will look together unless you have both items in person. It should be fine.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri