Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. ""Madison"" satchel is up for order.

I like this bag, but I need straps long enough to put it over my shoulder. I do like the zippered compartments though. I guess it will be a pass for me.
Valued Contributor

On 9/12/2014 stevieb said:
On 9/12/2014 tough_kitty said:

I didn't hear that she'd be posting the link early. I guess I should've known... This way, it can sell out before we actually see it...

Cool

LOL. My guess is, they have plenty in stock, otherwise, they wouldn't have risked posting it sooner....

I wouldn't bet on it... I mean, how many times have we tuned into LRS to see something only to have it disappear within minutes, often not even making it to a full presentation? Hey, as long as they sell them, they don't care how nor do they care if everyone gets a shot at it. Besides, if it sells like hotcakes, it might come back as a TSV...

If I remember correctly, the ones that sold out were NOT posted at noon on FB.....

Honored Contributor

I didn't hear that she'd be posting the link early. I guess I should've known... This way, it can sell out before we actually see it...

Cool

LOL. My guess is, they have plenty in stock, otherwise, they wouldn't have risked posting it sooner....

I wouldn't bet on it... I mean, how many times have we tuned into LRS to see something only to have it disappear within minutes, often not even making it to a full presentation? Hey, as long as they sell them, they don't care how nor do they care if everyone gets a shot at it. Besides, if it sells like hotcakes, it might come back as a TSV...

Yes, a TS and with an optional smooth leather texture. In black, it would come home to me!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

TK, the Roma II strap won't match... Besides, looking at the pictures, I don't see a longer strap easily attaching to the hardware that holds the hand straps. This is a SATCHEL. It is a bag to be carried in your hand or over your forearm or in the crook of your elbow... If you can't live with that then this will just be another return! Honestly girlfriend, reign it in!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I never said I cannot live with that....I will make a decision when I see it. I have one satchel from Italy and I carry it with no problem. It's just not my first choice, that's all. And apparently, I am not alone.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Cool

Yes, a TS and with an optional smooth leather texture. In black, it would come home to me!

I was kind of hoping for some texture options too... I like ostrich, but, well options are always a good thing!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Gee I think I'll pass...I don't go in for tassells.

Valued Contributor

On 9/12/2014 jmsmall said:

Gee I think I'll pass...I don't go in for tassells.

It's removable.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Cool

I was kind of hoping for some texture options too... I like ostrich, but, well options are always a good thing!

Let's hope for a quick sell out and then a reorder!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Rottie_mama said:

Please post back when you receive. I unsuccessfully tried to order the Roma II in natural ostrich and with each order the quality was even worse. The staining was that bad, very dark patches, I just gave up and I really wanted that bag.

Chances are, you would get a better quality bag if you order it NOW then later.....

Just ordered. Fingers crossed or they will hear me in Pennsylvania without aid of a telephone. JK

Honored Contributor

I love the shape of the bag but really don't care for the ostrich ""print.""