Esteemed Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. new leather jacket (3 colors, I think) and new jewelry

On 2/13/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 2/13/2014 SoX said:

Pass for me, not interested. And that jacket looks SO short.....I'm guessing, 20 inches in length.

May I use your post?

For what?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Just another way of saying "what you said," that's all. LOL

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Oh, alright! I was so confused! I spilled half my Starbucks latte this morning, so I didn't get my full daily dose of caffeine, I'm slow today!

Honored Contributor

The chains don't appeal to me in the least and the arms on the jacket look too tight.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Oh, alright! I was so confused! I spilled half my Starbucks latte this morning, so I didn't get my full daily dose of caffeine, I'm slow today!

I'm still laughing ... you were so serious; what did you think I was going to do with it?{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Necklace and bracelet are pretty, but the jacket is way too short. Passing on all.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/13/2014 SoX said:

I'm still laughing ... you were so serious; what did you think I was going to do with it?{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Plagiarism! Smile

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2014 SoX said:

This exchange was hilarious! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

None of this appeals to me either. The jacket is too short. It looks way too small on Lisa but I'm guessing she's in a size too small, at least.

The chains and bracelets are just meh and the watch is hideous to me.

Next! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I have a very short torso...so I love the jacket. It will work perfectly on me. I just wish the item number was listed so I could order it now.

Valued Contributor

On 2/13/2014 hulagirl said:

While I'm here and thinking about it..............can someone tell me the four words sung in that little diddy that is sung when advertising the Lisa Robertson Show???? I can't understand the singer at all.

Because we can't live without the clothes, jewelry, and handbags displayed on L.R.'s top-rated show, the lyrics are somewhat repetitive:

"So the feeling grows" ... then the echo in the last stanza is:

"And the feeling grows"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU23r7gX_H0