Esteemed Contributor

G.I.L.I. new leather jacket (3 colors, I think) and new jewelry

/></p> <p>Hi! It's our first

This jacket will be in the show tomorrow night. It will be available at the beginning of the show at 9p ET. There have been a lot of requests to do very high quality leather, so that is what we did.

/></p> <p><span style= A bright spot on this crazy snowy day: The watch is here!!!! The new G.I.L.I. for Bronzo Italia Watch just became available! Click the link here: {http://qvc.co/GILIBronzoWatch } It will be part of the premiere tomorrow night, and a lot of you have been asking for it. I wanted to make sure that you can be first in line if your heart is set on it. See you for the premiere tomorrow at 9PM ET!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. new leather jacket (3 colors, I think) and new jewelry

While I'm here and thinking about it..............can someone tell me the four words sung in that little diddy that is sung when advertising the Lisa Robertson Show???? I can't understand the singer at all.

Super Contributor

Pass for me, not interested. And that jacket looks SO short.....I'm guessing, 20 inches in length.

Honored Contributor

Chains, I have. The watch looks interesting, especially because I wear a lot of black on black. Love the gold hardware on the leather jacket but I just don't care for those super short bolero length jackets. Is it a blazer? Is it outerwear? What top will work with it? Not worth the bother.

Respected Contributor

I bought the cutest lamb leather bomber jacket from Wilson Leather's website, so not interested in another.

Super Contributor

On 2/13/2014 hulagirl said:

I bought the cutest lamb leather bomber jacket from Wilson Leather's website, so not interested in another.

They have very nice things. I love their items.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/13/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Pass for me, not interested. And that jacket looks SO short.....I'm guessing, 20 inches in length.

May I use your post?

Honored Contributor

It looks great on Lisa.

I am not Lisa, so I will pass!

Esteemed Contributor

nothing about any of those items interests me.....jacket too short...no need for more jewelry....and that watch is glaringly unappealing...but thanks for posting...I always like to see whats new on the Q......

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 2/13/2014 SoX said:
On 2/13/2014 imaclotheshog said:

May I use your post?

For what?