Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. handbag + fashion fans

A293053
G.I.L.I. Italian Leather Oversized Tote Bag

a293053.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like the new pouch

A293054
G.I.L.I. Italian Leather Pick-Stitch Pouch

a293054.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor @IlliniGirl88 @BritishGirl this isa Primetime special for $27

I picked up the Santorini Blue. Looks like a great Summer top! 

A277117
G.I.L.I. 2x2 Rib Asymmetrical Peplum Tank Top

a277117.jpg

Honored Contributor

i REALLY want that new tote and pouch to match! holding off for now, but not sure for how long. LOL. did anyone order it?

i DID order the flat crossbody in pink chalk.  i like how it lays flat against the body and i like the north south design.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

just an update......LOVE my new crossbody in the pink chalk color! lots of organization and storage for a medium sized crossbody. i began using it right away when i received it, which is unusual for me.

gili.jpeg

A293055
G.I.L.I. Leather Double Zip Flat Crossbody
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just an update......LOVE my new crossbody in the pink chalk color! lots of organization and storage for a medium sized crossbody. i began using it right away when i received it, which is unusual for me.

gili.jpeg

A293055
G.I.L.I. Leather Double Zip Flat Crossbody

@sunshine45 - thx for posting a review. I love the new Italian leather items. Would love that pouch as a TSV!!

a293055 (1).jpg