Esteemed Contributor

Re: G I L I color block dress, who wore it best?

Katia of course!!  She would make a garbage bag look good!!

Honored Contributor

Not a bad shape but I'm surprised to hear they were lined since all 3 had panty lines!

Didn't like the color choices on the port wine; the pinky/flesh tone just looked like a mistake.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the presentation but went back and quickly looked at the video.  I think it's a cute dress and I thought it looked great on Jill and Jackie.  They are the only 2 I saw.  I thought it was slimming and figure flattering and I'm not sure why the comments about Jill Martin needing to speak with the Breezies women.  I thought she looked fine.      

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those bodycon G.I.L.I dresses shown lately are ugly and cheap looking. Which one is worse...the color block one A268486 or the faux leather one A269542 that was on air a few days ago?

Honored Contributor

@Thisismynickname wrote:

I couldn't wear that dress, but I liked it.  Noticed puckering on the seams, though -- for $100+, I'd expect better workmanship.  

I noticed the puckering too.  I thought all three looked good in the dress. I liked the dress, but would have liked it more if it was $59.  Over $100 was too expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@Thisismynickname wrote:

I couldn't wear that dress, but I liked it.  Noticed puckering on the seams, though -- for $100+, I'd expect better workmanship.  

I noticed the puckering too.  I thought all three looked good in the dress. I liked the dress, but would have liked it more if it was $59.  Over $100 was too expensive.

I think the puckering on the seams is especially noticeable around the hip area because the dress is too tight so it's riding up and creating ripples.

Double knit fabric doesn't really have that much horizontal stretch and the stretch of the fabric can only go so far as the dress does not have enough garment ease to glide over their lower body without pulling.