Honored Contributor

Giuliana has a TS at HSN this Wed. Not sure yet what it will be, but looking at new items posted, and this new knit cardi looks like a similar design to the GILI TSV jacket.

430-355 $50 G by Giuliana Drape Front Cardigan with Ultra Luxe Sleeves  
Create your own signature style. Layer on luxury with this versatile cardigan. Over a cute summer dress, paired with jeans and a tee or under a bulky winter jacket, this easy draped design gives your look dimension and texture all year long.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Watching the opening presentation now.  That green is lovely!  I love the cut of this jacket. Cropped but not too cropped. I'm glad I have too many leather jackets...do not order...do not order...do not order...

Honored Contributor

Too short (for me), but for petites and others, it would be very cute.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. TSV-Aug 24th

[ Edited ]

Not attractive. Looks like the Flying Nun's hat was the inspiration for it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. TSV-Aug 24th

[ Edited ]

Now...I am confused on sizing! The pieced leather jacket that is almost the same style is sized different from this jacket . It seems this jacket is larger and a size 12 pieced leather jacket would be the same measurements as a size 10 in this TSV jacket.  Usually I size up?  They said to stick with your regular Q size... but GILI jackets have never been Q sized? 

(I know amy wore a sz 0 and Jill wore a sz 2.) Did they mention the sizes being worn on the larger models.

Esteemed Contributor

After watching the midnight ET presentation of the G.I.L.I. TSV, where is the $200 dollar value in a jacket that is only partially leather? The part that people see the most, the wing lapel inside facing is cotton. I agree that it looks wrinkled. It makes the lapels look cheap. It's one thing to have a mixed media jacket with knit ponte inserts under the arms or the sides of the jacket but quite another to use a cheap looking fabric on the most visible part of the jacket.

Super Contributor

I love the colors and want to love the jacket.  It looks cute on Nancy from the side.  But Jayne and Rachel look silly from the front - those lapels seem too big.

Frequent Contributor
I'm confused about sizing too! Jill M. said it was the same fit as the pieced leather jacket. On FB, she said her size 2 was fine with a tank, but a size 4 for a light sweater. The size 0 looked big on Amy S!
Respected Contributor

I agree with TY1. Most of the jacket is the lapel and that's cotton. All you see is leather sleeves. Not worth the $$$ to me.

Honored Contributor

This is extremely overpriced for a mass-produced jacket on QVC.   I liked the front of it, but I wish it had a closure.  I like the draping.  

The colors are nice, and the brown is my favorite.  It does look to run large.  The 0 was a bit too big on Amy, and Jill woud not be a 2 in brick and mortar.  It's too short in the back.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"