Frequent Contributor

Jill M on her FB page said that the indigo was in the purple family - in case that helps! 

Super Contributor
Ha ha !
Trusted Contributor

The jacket is really sharp.  I'm not spending that kind of money though.  I've spent a ton on here in the past three months. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Here's a great close-up of the material/texture of Monday's GILI jacket TSV:

11915114_10153520183911445_6338443009592666998_n.jpg

Thanks for the close up pictures!  The colors are gorgeous.  I wish it wasn't so short--especially in the back and I wish it had a closure. It's a super sharp jacket!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I had my mind made up to order the blush, but wow, I love the brown, too.  Decisions, decisions!

Super Contributor

I like the Iman one sooooooo much better. 

Frequent Contributor
Nancy H is wearing the indigo one now - the Caroyn Pollack show.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Brookshop!

Lots of close-ups, so useful. However, the indigo looks less blue than a faded purple. *The TV never shows some of the colors as accurately as they are in real life, though.*

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Bestdressed: You're probably right about the blue tending towards purple. That Ivy Green is tempting, but I've committed to the Blush.

I have noticted that GILI doesn't order many quantities in items, so I was anxious to pre-order. The camo GILI jacket, for example, sold out in minutes during the first showing. How many TSV jackets, I wonder, do they have in each color?

{Suspecting some colors will sell out during the midnight TSV presentation.}

@1Professor ... Your right!Woman Wink There is a mad scramble...to order during the 1st presentation.  I better take another look and maybe order one color..leaning towards the green.  The blush jacket will be beautiful!! I have the blush lambskin jacket from a previous G.I.L.I TSV.  That color goes with everything.Heart

Honored Contributor

I think it's a beautiful jacket but it's too short for me in the back and I'm sooo tired of the fronts of jackets, sweaters, everything having that drape front with no closure (I have enough of that style).  If it's cold enough here for me to wear any kind of jacket, I need it not to blow around when it's on me....

Otherwise I'd want the Soft Pink Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*