Esteemed Contributor

This jacket style looks very similar to the G.I.L.I. jacket that was made of horizontal strips of leather. Watch the video for the obi belt A264009

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I-Leather-Obi-Wrap-Belt.product.A264009.html?sc=A264009-ISRC

and about 3 minutes in you can see the other style of the G.I.L.I. jacket with the strips of leather in silver. It's very similar in style to the black G.I.L.I. jacket that Jill is wearing which is the upcoming TSV. If you go toward's the end of the video to about 6.13 minutes in you can see Jill standing next to the model wearing the other G.I.L.I. jacket, the difference is the size of the wing collar but the cut of the jackets looks very similar with the pointed shape of the bottom of the front, the waterfall look in the front and the length of the jacket.

Respected Contributor

@chi-town girl & everyone who offered early links: Thanks!

Just ordered it in blush. (Willing to take the risk that I might return it.) I adore the GILI blush Roma 2 bag, though not counting on it being the SAME blush. 

In any event, I have (and adore) my leather blazers, but all are darker colors, so it would be great to have a blondish leather jacket for fall. {Was seriously tempted by the Ivy Green.}

a268395_031.102.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor-I also have the Roma2 handbag in blush--gorgeous tone. Hope you love the jacket! Please post a review.

I'm still considering the Ivy Green...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor-I also have the Roma2 handbag in blush--gorgeous tone. Hope you love the jacket! Please post a review.

@chi-town girl: Roma 2's are SO amazing. The simplicity, the capacity to hold a lot (or not). Several are my treasured companions.

I've been buying green for fall, especially olives, so I'll be anxious to see reviews. I will also watch the GILI show debuting the TSV jacket (since I live in California, it is decently on at 9 pm Sunday). I did get the GILI camo jacket with tie, which is surprisingly wonderful, especially for a high-low look, with pearls, high heals, and skinny jeans or a pencil skirt.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@chi-town girl: Roma 2's are SO amazing. The simplicity, the capacity to hold a lot (or not). Several are my treasured companions.

I've been buying green for fall, especially olives, so I'll be anxious to see reviews. I will also watch the GILI show debuting the TSV jacket (since I live in California, it is decently on at 9 pm Sunday). I did get the GILI camo jacket with tie, which is surprisingly wonderful, especially for a high-low look, with pearls, high heals, and skinny jeans or a pencil skirt.

@1Professor-I missed out on that camo jacket-hope they reorder.

I ordered/returned as defective the recent GILI safari jacket in ivy green. Love the design & color but it was missing a snap component on the left sleeve making it defective . Sizing was really off on it-running very small esp across the chest & upper arms. Reviews are rather poor & consistent. Don't understand why they don't fix the sizing issues. Need to size up by at least 2 sizes or more if you want to wear long sleeve tops or sweaters under it. 

If the new jacket in ivy green is the same tone as the safari jacket,  it should be a good buy assuming no sizing issues! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Here's a great close-up of the material/texture of Monday's GILI jacket TSV:

11915114_10153520183911445_6338443009592666998_n.jpg

Super Contributor

Thanks 1Professor! I saw this pic on Amy Stran's page and was so appreciative for the close up of the colors. For the life of me, I can't understand why GILI Jill does not do a better job of promoting on her page. The far away shots she posted did nothing to entice me. The blush color is much more accurate on Amy's page as it looks light cream on Jill's. I know QVC and she want to distance themselves from LR but boy did she know how to market, and hype, the GILI products for pre-sale. Even the model photos you ladies posted did the jacket more justice.  I'm not trying to be critical, just adding some constructive criticism. If you want to pre-sell an item, GILI or not, post clear, detailed photos and provide some sizing help. Otherwise, I'm out.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor-thx for posting the close up photo. Looks like excellent quality. Loving the blush, ivy green & the chocolate-besutiful tones!

Trusted Contributor

Cute jacket! I like the ivy green & chocolate colors.  The dusty indigo is gorgeous, but I am afraid it will be more purple then blue.

I have the G.I.L.I similar style pieced leather jacket...and ordered 1 size up from my regular B&M store sizing.

Respected Contributor

@Bestdressed: You're probably right about the blue tending towards purple. That Ivy Green is tempting, but I've committed to the Blush.

I have noticted that GILI doesn't order many quantities in items, so I was anxious to pre-order. The camo GILI jacket, for example, sold out in minutes during the first showing. How many TSV jackets, I wonder, do they have in each color?

{Suspecting some colors will sell out during the midnight TSV presentation.}