Honored Contributor
So disappointing to have to return two pairs of shoes-the tassel wedges & Ferrara wedges. The pricing suggests high quality yet the shoes have major quality issues & sizing issues. To tell customers to size down knowing the Ferrara shoe was manufactured to fit a wide not average foot is a horrible sales strategy. I see they have 2 new wedges ready to sell today & promote tonight. Bet the same problems exist with those-beware! Anyone else have prblems with these shoes? I ordered the IM gold strap wedges at half the price. Hoping for a better experience.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

There are so many quality, established brands out there, and so many websites that offer free shipping both ways on shoes. Who makes these QVC brand shoes?

Respected Contributor

The shoes Lisa has on & selling are knock-off of Lanvin's leather brown espadrille -$650 Neiman. Cute shoes!

Honored Contributor
The leather on the new wedge looks like what they used for the tassel wedge-low quality & hard. Once again they tell you to order down a size. Probably run large like the others. Best fit for wide feet. They look clunky and over priced. Like the overall concept but their execution & manufacturing is flawed.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 4/4/2014 Chi-town girl said: The leather on the new wedge looks like what they used for the tassel wedge-low quality & hard. Once again they tell you to order down a size. Probably run large like the others. Best fit for wide feet. They look clunky and over priced. Like the overall concept but their execution & manufacturing is flawed.

Well, it's a long drop from $650. The tassel wedge was horrible. Looked very 'Xlutty'.

Honored Contributor
Yes it is a great concept $130 instead of $650 for a similar look. But you do expect them to fit, not have your foot slipping so you can actually wear them. Only those with wide feet have a good chance. I do like Lisa but to say she can run a marathon in these shoes. Not with a poorly fitting shoe with hard leather. On another note, I compliment Lisa for admitting on the show tonight that the belt loops for the new sheer top are misplaced and that she advises customers to not use them. That is another manufacturing issue. Should have been identified well before producing a full shipment & promotion. So as a customer you pay full price for an item that is priced & promoted as a premium quality yet not functional as it was planned. Seems like the line is hit or miss.

Respected Contributor
On 4/4/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yes it is a great concept $130 instead of $650 for a similar look. But you do expect them to fit, not have your foot slipping so you can actually wear them. Only those with wide feet have a good chance. I do like Lisa but to say she can run a marathon in these shoes. Not with a poorly fitting shoe with hard leather. On another note, I compliment Lisa for admitting on the show tonight that the belt loops for the new sheer top are misplaced and that she advises customers to not use them. That is another manufacturing issue. Should have been identified well before producing a full shipment & promotion. So as a customer you pay full price for an item that is priced & promoted as a premium quality yet not functional as it was planned. Seems like the line is hit or miss.

I guess I don't expect much from a pair of $130 shoes. Sorry U were mislead & disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

I own the tassel wedges in Black. Yes, the leather is stiff but it should soften with wear. My main issue is the strap is short. It was difficult to get the shoes buckled but when I did I found them comfortable. I bought them to wear with some recent Liz Lange black/white pieces and they match very well. It is a higher shoe than I am use to but overall I am happy. Wasn't sure if I would like the tassel but I do.

The nude Ferrara shoes are on their way to me. And am waitlisted for the leopard and black pointed toe pumps. CS sent me an email saying they are trying to obtain more inventory on the pumps so they are extending my waitlist. I really want those pumps.

Honored Contributor

I expect a LOT out of a $130.00 pair of shoes, the least of which is FIT. My budget doesn't allow for $1,000 Louboutins.

Valued Contributor
On 4/4/2014 Skylands said:
On 4/4/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yes it is a great concept $130 instead of $650 for a similar look. But you do expect them to fit, not have your foot slipping so you can actually wear them. Only those with wide feet have a good chance. I do like Lisa but to say she can run a marathon in these shoes. Not with a poorly fitting shoe with hard leather. On another note, I compliment Lisa for admitting on the show tonight that the belt loops for the new sheer top are misplaced and that she advises customers to not use them. That is another manufacturing issue. Should have been identified well before producing a full shipment & promotion. So as a customer you pay full price for an item that is priced & promoted as a premium quality yet not functional as it was planned. Seems like the line is hit or miss.

I guess I don't expect much from a pair of $130 shoes. Sorry U were mislead & disappointed.

Well, contrary to yourself, I expect a great deal from a pair of $130 shoes, since this amount of money is an investment for me. I do appreciate feedback about the shoes. The only brands I have purchased from QVC is Sofft and Clarks, and both have been excellent. No GILI for me !