Super Contributor
On 4/5/2014 Wen Woman said:
On 4/4/2014 Skylands said:
On 4/4/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yes it is a great concept $130 instead of $650 for a similar look. But you do expect them to fit, not have your foot slipping so you can actually wear them. Only those with wide feet have a good chance. I do like Lisa but to say she can run a marathon in these shoes. Not with a poorly fitting shoe with hard leather. On another note, I compliment Lisa for admitting on the show tonight that the belt loops for the new sheer top are misplaced and that she advises customers to not use them. That is another manufacturing issue. Should have been identified well before producing a full shipment & promotion. So as a customer you pay full price for an item that is priced & promoted as a premium quality yet not functional as it was planned. Seems like the line is hit or miss.

I guess I don't expect much from a pair of $130 shoes. Sorry U were mislead & disappointed.

Well, contrary to yourself, I expect a great deal from a pair of $130 shoes, since this amount of money is an investment for me. I do appreciate feedback about the shoes. The only brands I have purchased from QVC is Sofft and Clarks, and both have been excellent. No GILI for me !

ITA. $100 pair of Clarks or Sofft is better quality than the GILI shoes look like they are (and from the reviews). If you are paying $130 for a pair of shoes, you expect them to fit like Clarks or Sofft, not like a shoe from Payless.

If Lisa wants to spend vulgar amounts of money on shoes that is her business, but if she is copying these shoes for others they need to be wearable. IMO they are horribly overpriced for the quality I don't care whose knockoffs they are or what ridiculous amount she paid for them.

Women do not want junk shoes for $130, no matter what your bank account balance is. I am very surprised she is alright with the quality being so marginal with this GILI line.

I really think that there are just some women who want the shoes just because they are copies of Lisa's, and they don't care if they fit or not, they are just fascinated with having a copy of something she owns. A bit strange, IMO.

Respected Contributor

WHY, WHY, WHY, are women purchasing GILI (generic) shoes when there are a zillion well-known established brands out there ! It just makes no sense and seems so silly-I will never understand!

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2014 Skylands said:
On 4/4/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yes it is a great concept $130 instead of $650 for a similar look. But you do expect them to fit, not have your foot slipping so you can actually wear them. Only those with wide feet have a good chance. I do like Lisa but to say she can run a marathon in these shoes. Not with a poorly fitting shoe with hard leather. On another note, I compliment Lisa for admitting on the show tonight that the belt loops for the new sheer top are misplaced and that she advises customers to not use them. That is another manufacturing issue. Should have been identified well before producing a full shipment & promotion. So as a customer you pay full price for an item that is priced & promoted as a premium quality yet not functional as it was planned. Seems like the line is hit or miss.

I guess I don't expect much from a pair of $130 shoes. Sorry U were mislead & disappointed.

Huh? At what price point do you expect quality?

Honored Contributor

I would venture to guess Lisa is wearing the original, high-end designer version and not her cheapened GILI version.

Super Contributor
On 4/7/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I would venture to guess Lisa is wearing the original, high-end designer version and not her cheapened GILI version.

Bingo!