Trusted Contributor

G.I.L.I. Pieced Leather Jacket……Gone?

I looked to see if the lighter weight pieced leather jacket was still available, but can not find it anywhere. Does anyone know it's whereabouts?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Pieced Leather Jacket……Gone?

Are you talking about A237627? Limited sizes and colors.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Alter Ego said:

Are you talking about A237627? Limited sizes and colors.

Yes, that is the one Alter Ego! Thank you for sending me the #. I looked under G.I.L.I. Leather Jackets and it was not listed and I also looked under just Leather Jackets and it was not there. Do you have it? I am very interested in ordering it because it seems as though it is not stiff and most reviews talk about how soft it is. I know the sleeves will be too long as I am petite and always have to alter the sleeves. thinking about the British Tan because I have another G.I.L.I. leather jacket in black. then of course, it's always about which size should I buy? Because I am petite and have narrow shoulders, but normally wear an 8 or 10, it's a big guessing game, do I buy the 8 or the 10????

Trusted Contributor

One more question and concern….. I ordered the British Tan in the pieced leather jacket, can anyone tell me who has this color if the brown is on the dark side or lighter side of British Tan? I was really having a hard time deciding between the black and brown one.

Contributor

This is available on Dillards:: Antonio Melani Aimee Textured Leather Jacket. Priced at $239.40 if you're interested. I'm guessing that is the original that was copied for GILI.
Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I.

Antonio Melani-

Contributor

I'd go with the original if this style appealed to me.
Trusted Contributor

Actually, the original was a Burberry jacket which cost over $4000.
Frequent Contributor

gigi - I have the British Tan and I would say the color is very close to the video. This is one fabulous fitting jacket. I have both the tan and the black. You can't go wrong with either color.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/10/2015 shoptillIdrop said: gigi - I have the British Tan and I would say the color is very close to the video. This is one fabulous fitting jacket. I have both the tan and the black. You can't go wrong with either color.

Thanks so much for your response shoptillIdrop! So in other words, it is not too light but not a dark brown? Which color do you find that you were more often of the two?