Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Outrageous Price Increase

Same here. I'm an HSN converter now Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 fashionista_ca said: Same here. I'm an HSN converter now Smiley Happy

Kind of with you. HSN has coupons, better shipping and return policies now, and the best clearance!

Honored Contributor

If QVC is trying to elevate what is basically a cut-rate sales venue (like Kohl's, Marshalls, TJMaxx) people will balk at the prices. They will also ask themselves if the quality is worth the price. Also... Judith Ripka has a well-known and very established reputation with extremely high end buyers outside of QVC and although we don't like it, raising the prices on her QVC products is just part of the game. GILI is a QVC house brand.... with some questionable quality control.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Q4U said:

If QVC is trying to elevate what is basically a cut-rate sales venue (like Kohl's, Marshalls, TJMaxx) people will balk at the prices. They will also ask themselves if the quality is worth the price. Also... Judith Ripka has a well-known and very established reputation with extremely high end buyers outside of QVC and although we don't like it, raising the prices on her QVC products is just part of the game. GILI is a QVC house brand.... with some questionable quality control.

And there is a big difference.