Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I. Obi Belt, Feb TSV Chat

G.I.L.I Embossed Leather Reversible Obi Wrap Belt

6 colors: Soft Gold (photo), Black, Doe, Navy, Pale Blue, Soft Olive

G.I.L.I. Leather Obi Wrap Belt is a great cinch belt for hourglass curves, can be worn around the natural waist or lower on the hips, wrap until you can tie the cinch ends comfortably. Adds appeal and style to shapeless tops and dresses. Limitless potential. Reversible, leather embossed. Sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/1X, 2X/3X. Lengths from end to end: XS/S=88", M/L=96", XL/1X=112", 2X/3X=120". Content: Leather. COO. Imported. Care: Professionally leather cleaned only.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Obi Belt, Feb TSV Chat

Has anyone placed an advance order? What's your favorite color? I like the Soft Gold and the Doe, but that Pale Blue is gorgeous!

Unfortunately,  even with Premium Shipping ($18 yikes!) QVC will not ship until just before the TSV date of Feb 8th. Earliest delivery date is Feb 10. I'm going to wait to order when I see it presented.

*Can QVC Social Team help us to confirm the actual width of the belt? I don't see it listed. Thank you*

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

What is the TSV price on this belt, the other belt sells for $86

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

What is the TSV price on this belt, the other belt sells for $86

Thanks

Hi @Tylerpoo-I think pricing for the TSV is good/competitive, but it is not as wide as the current belt so it should be priced lower. It's nice to have a different texture on each side.

QVC PRICE: $66.00

Comparable Retail Value:$77.00

$49.68 

+ S&H: $3.00

or $24.84 x 2 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

Also hoping we can pick up the current belt at a clearance price since it is being discontinued.  I have it in black & would like another color or two. Watching to see what happens with pricing.

Respected Contributor

I don't have an Obi belt but I think I like the original version best.  I agree with @Chi-town girl about hoping for a clearance price on the original.  I like the black and British tan colors.

Respected Contributor

Hi Chi town,   I am definitely looking at that belt. Great price for reversible belt. I have always loved belts and good leather ones are expensive. Just check out the double d ranch belts or frye.....I bought several of the current obi's and wear them often. Yes I have an hour glass shape, so belts are a staple for me. I think the blue is gorgeous, but not sure what I will do....For the record....I do purchase expensive belts because I wear them and cheap belts just do not hold up. I also like obi belts and had several silk ones in the 90's that I wore with silk tops and pants. Just do not understand why they seem to stir up a controversy...maybe because they are gili???

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Feb TSV is the 3rd version of the G.I.L.I. Obi belt.

I have this one in black. It's available in 6 colors, but not in black/sold out. Excellent leather quality & the double leather panel is a nice design. 

A264009

G.I.L.I Leather Obi Wrap Belt

$86, 3 EZ pay of $28.66

Honored Contributor

This option is still available in brown, very limited/waitlist in black.

A254683

G.I.L.I. Leather Obi Wrap Belt

$84.50 

Honored Contributor

Since  you more than likely don't wear the obi that often and if you really don't care if it's real leather, I'd buy my obi from amazon.  TONS of colors, TONS of styles all for a quarter of the price here.  I've checked them out, TONS are lovely.

Contributor

There are several colors and styles of wrap/obi belts on sale at Anthropologie with an extra 40% off the sale price.