Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - New for 2018 + Big Deal 1/17

@LUVNLIFE - TY!  

40 GILI LTS items, 5 ezpay for all, some have free shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl: I also bought the BLACK camo! Enjoy those, too!
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor - are you buying the Big Deal? I have the indigo camo in my cart, but will wait for presentation later. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

You people are a really BAD influence! Woman Wink

I picked up the tank for $14.03 in vanilla!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor - are you buying the Big Deal? I have the indigo camo in my cart, but will wait for presentation later. 

@Chi-town girl

The camo cargo legging is way too tight for class. Even with a tunic or blazer. I have plenty of jeans for play. So, not for me.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor @Chi-town girl

I think I have to agree! The fit in the crotch looks really bad! I don't know if everyone is wearing the wrong size but it's not a good look. Jill seems to be the only one that is semi pulling it off

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I think I have to agree! The fit in the crotch looks really bad! I don't know if everyone is wearing the wrong size but it's not a good look. Jill seems to be the only one that is semi pulling it off

@Andreatoo - I wonder if they have models in the wrong sizes since they only had some samples, shipment not due until end of month.  This is advance order. 

I like the indigo camo, but I think pricing is high for a BDeal. It sb under $50 with free shipping. I'm not getting them today. 

And, instead of the wristlet,  why not bring back the fab pouches!?! I still want the blue cobra -  the one that got away, and Jill said they would be reordered,  but that never happened Woman Tongue Woman Frustrated

*lots of GILI items on Primetime Special*

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never orderd this brand ~ how do they run ?

I am about 5'4 1/2 120's ~ not sure if i need a 4 or 6.

The black camo is sold out but the blue looks cute.

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I have never orderd this brand ~ how do they run ?

I am about 5'4 1/2 120's ~ not sure if i need a 4 or 6.

The black camo is sold out but the blue looks cute.

@CoastalGal - GILI sizing is not like the usual Q sizing. It's more similar to brick and mortar,  but it's also inconsistent from one item to another.

Look closely at garment sizing.

I usually have to size up for GILI, but for other Q fashion I size down

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo - I wonder if they have models in the wrong sizes since they only had some samples, shipment not due until end of month.  This is advance order. 

I like the indigo camo, but I think pricing is high for a BDeal. It sb under $50 with free shipping. I'm not getting them today. 

And, instead of the wristlet,  why not bring back the fab pouches!?! I still want the blue cobra -  the one that got away, and Jill said they would be reordered,  but that never happened Woman Tongue Woman Frustrated

*lots of GILI items on Primetime Special*

Why did Q rush this BD without inventory? 

I think it's a terrible decision.  Last night Jayne said they did this bc it's 'hot off the presses' she said it repeatedly.  Umm...we aren't shopping for a book. Clothing does not come from presses, rather from factories. She sounded ridiculous.

The models were in incorrect sizes and they were making excuses about fit.

Advance orders = higher than usual cancelations.

I think there will be a high return rate too.