Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I New + 10/2 TSV Leather Crossbody Bag w/Removable Pouch

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor & all - more new...edited to add, I love the black/camo option

A299085
G.I.L.I. Leather Slouchy Shopper

a299085.jpg

@Chi-town girl: You are a champ at detecting!

I kinda love this one; plenty wide, looks like pebble leather (my fav). Love the black/camo and blue!

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 2.33.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 2.33.23 PM.png

When do you think it'll be on air?

Tempting . . .

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl:

Wow, they didn't put the bag on-line until it came up in the show! Limited edition, I think around 250. (Wondering why.)

Adore the original Roma and its tassle. I scored this one, hope I adore it. The colors are whimsical. Like the darker brown interior.

Of course, I'm a Big Bag lady. Hope it hangs smaller, though, when I only have a few things in it.

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 6.08.23 PM.png

@1Professor - OMG,  crazy busy day for me and of course the GILI show is on right when my Cubbies' game 1 of division playoff game is underway!

I was at a Cubbies' watch party temporarily hunkered down in the guest bedroom watching the GILI show live stream waiting for the bag to get posted Woman LOL  Missed most of the show, but I recorded it and will watch later.

I love the earthy rich colors and *sigh* the big tassel Heart the free shipping pushed me over to submit. What do you think is your #?? I think I'm #125 Woman LOL seriously I want a good #. 

I was hesitant bc it's the larger size. The med size is a good fit for my lifestyle, but I wasn't going to let a few inches here/there deter me Woman LOL

Oh, and CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!

Post your review @1Professor. Anyone else make the buy? Here's hoping for speedy shipping! 

I hope you both love it and it is finnished as well as they used to be. I have 2 Roma's in the med and I find they are big enough... lol

I was so tempted w/ this bag, love the snake on this one! Alas I have 2 very oversized nice leather bags already, which I barely use... not so many "weekend" getaways in my world I guess.

My med roma totes have held up so well. Anyway congrats!! That bag is gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor & all - more new...edited to add, I love the black/camo option

A299085
G.I.L.I. Leather Slouchy Shopper

a299085.jpg

@Chi-town girl: You are a champ at detecting!

I kinda love this one; plenty wide, looks like pebble leather (my fav). Love the black/camo and blue!

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 2.33.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 2.33.23 PM.png

When do you think it'll be on air?

Tempting . . .

@1Professor - I was looking at our new Roma online and saw 3 new items had posted -2 new handbags and a new vegan leather/shearling vest (no photo yet).

Nothing on Jill's facebook about the 3 new items, but I see for Inspired Style show tmrw/Monday - 6p ET  Gili is listed, so maybe it will be shown tmrw. I'm going to record the show.

That black/camo is very tempting...but I think there is another camo bag coming in this silhouette. Which silhouette do you prefer? Glad to have extended return time Woman Very Happy

a295510.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@perfumera De La Luz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl:

Wow, they didn't put the bag on-line until it came up in the show! Limited edition, I think around 250. (Wondering why.)

Adore the original Roma and its tassle. I scored this one, hope I adore it. The colors are whimsical. Like the darker brown interior.

Of course, I'm a Big Bag lady. Hope it hangs smaller, though, when I only have a few things in it.

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 6.08.23 PM.png

@1Professor - OMG,  crazy busy day for me and of course the GILI show is on right when my Cubbies' game 1 of division playoff game is underway!

I was at a Cubbies' watch party temporarily hunkered down in the guest bedroom watching the GILI show live stream waiting for the bag to get posted Woman LOL  Missed most of the show, but I recorded it and will watch later.

I love the earthy rich colors and *sigh* the big tassel Heart the free shipping pushed me over to submit. What do you think is your #?? I think I'm #125 Woman LOL seriously I want a good #. 

I was hesitant bc it's the larger size. The med size is a good fit for my lifestyle, but I wasn't going to let a few inches here/there deter me Woman LOL

Oh, and CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!

Post your review @1Professor. Anyone else make the buy? Here's hoping for speedy shipping! 

I hope you both love it and it is finnished as well as they used to be. I have 2 Roma's in the med and I find they are big enough... lol

I was so tempted w/ this bag, love the snake on this one! Alas I have 2 very oversized nice leather bags already, which I barely use... not so many "weekend" getaways in my world I guess.

My med roma totes have held up so well. Anyway congrats!! That bag is gorgeous.

@perfumera De La Luz TY - I too love the medium size, so will see if larger size is good for my lifestyle.  The quality needs to be superb or it's going back.  Will post a review.  My order is still in process @1Professor - has yours shipped?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl: Love the GILI camo bags; have two of them.

I'd prefer the doctor style bag; goes with the camo metaphor, somehow and seems larger?

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl: My GILI Roma is also still in PROCESS, whatever that actually means.

I agree, at this price it has to be fabulous. However, it was totally worth any return postage to see, hold, use the new one—which might, after all, be a keeper!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl: The bag shipped!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor -yay, mine shipped too!!! I keep looking at that new dr bag Woman Tongue. Recording Inspired Style just in case it's presented

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor -yay, mine shipped too!!! I keep looking at that new dr bag Woman Tongue. Recording Inspired Style just in case it's presented

@Chi-town girl: I will watch, as well.

If the Roma Limited Edition isn't fabulous, if the pattern is gaudy, it goes back and I look for another (camo in the doctor bag, please).

Honored Contributor

A297940
G.I.L.I. Stretch_Velvet Off the Shoulder Top

a297940.jpg