Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl

I ended up ordering the pants in both size 6 and 8, just couldn't tell until presentation.

I do have the Logo camo calf-hair kitten heels, adore. $40 off today.

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 7.15.32 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl:

oooooo! The black camo pants: model wearing Dennis' top! Those pants looked spectacular.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
A286998
G.I.L.I. Camo Skinny Jean

a286998.jpg

Stand out in these G.I.L.I. camo skinny jeans. The way they perfectly hug your curves and pair with anything from heels to boots makes them a special style staple you only wish you had discovered sooner. From G.I.L.I. got it love it(R).

• Hardware: zipper fly, single button closure, metal hardware details
  • Features: five-pocket design
  • Rise: below the waist
  • Fit: fitted; cut to follow the lines of the body
  • Leg Shape: slim leg; fits close to the body through the entire leg
  • Inseam: missy/plus inseam 30"
  • Content: 98% cotton/2% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

I bought both color ways! I missed the cargo ones from before and have kicked myself ever since.  I am excited!

Honored Contributor

The camo jeans are really cute but the rise is higher than I like

Honored Contributor

I might just splurge on one.  I had three; black, dark brown and blush but I gave the dark brown one to my niece.  She was at my house and the handle on her faux leather bag broke.  I gave her the brown one because I didn't carry it very often.  So, now I'm thinking about that olive green....

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New Facebook photo

15972365_10154792525297891_8356674269500250825_o.jpg

So much for the idea that it's small....lol

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @jaxs mom @IlliniGirl88 @sunshine45 

I had the sage bag in my cart and finally bit; it's on advanced order anyway, so easy to cancel. Green always goes quickly.

@1Professor - yes, advance order, so I submitted too  Woman LOL Got the sage.

You're right about them holding the new items for the prime time show. Just clearance items on Shawn's show

The picture looks more olive than sage but regardless, it's the one I want and you girls talked me into it.  I just ordered it.  I was going to think about it but if I change my mind, I can cancel. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @chrystaltree @Andreatoo & all

Just want to observe that this was the poorest showing of a handbag EVER.

Crushed to the end, everyone kept interrupting Jill, she never got to really describe the handbag or show the dimensions and how it hangs differently with the hook.

Yes, she only had the 4 bags to show, but it could have been a lovely showcasing of an upcoming bag. It wasn't. Apparently Monday will be the next opportunity to REALLY show the handbag.

That said, I ordered the sage!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even though I ordered the sage Roma 5 earlier in the day, I specifically watch the Jill & Dennis "s#it" show to see the presentation.......what a disappointment.  This show could be so much better...........first, give them each their own half-hour......second, get a host who actually knows something about fashion. I can't look at Jill B. and what she wears and get inspired to buy anything.  Courtney would be a great host for this show.....all she needs to do is put on a jacket, pair of heels, or drape a bag over her arm and it would sell.....Gili touts itself as new and modern, but putting Gili Jill and Dennis together is bad becaise Dennis is louder than anyone else and Jill starts giving ideas instead of listening to Gii Jill.............the whole thing is a mess.  The roll out of the Roma 5 should have been front and center and it was a fizzle..........jmo!

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL

You nailed it, sadly. I noticed Jill was dressed horribly in the show before; all black and frumpy. All I can imagine (as to why she is the host) is that Q felt they needed a strong personality to reign in Dennis. Not good enough.

However, the bag will be fun to see. I love the Roma original and Roma 2. It's worth it to me to get to see it in person, even if I send it back.

About the sage: The color shown on line when you order it is just what I want. My TV showed a much paler green in the demo. Hope it was my TV.

original-1.png