Trusted Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!

[ Edited ]

Tassell - husband asked more than once if I could remove the "whip thing" from the purse?  [It was one of the larger, longer ones.]

Honored Contributor

I am loving the sage BUT I can't tell it it's sage (which is actaully a cool undertone) or olive (which is a warm undertone). If it's sage, I'm there. If olive, I'm passing.

Can anyone tell?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I am loving the sage BUT I can't tell it it's sage (which is actaully a cool undertone) or olive (which is a warm undertone). If it's sage, I'm there. If olive, I'm passing.

Can anyone tell?

@SahmIam - the Q website photos are not the best representation & lighting has such an effect on color tone.

To my eye it looks like the color is not true olive, which has brown undertones. We will have a better impression once we see it presented.  As Prof stated, it is advance order, so no risk in ordering it now. You can always cancel it 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@SahmIam@jaxs mom  -  Heard Shawn and Jill talking about a "cape blazer" that will be debuting on Monday.  I'm assuming on PMStyle, but not sure.  Wish it was the snake cardi coat, but doesn't sound like it.  

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@SahmIam@jaxs mom  -  Heard Shawn and Jill talking about a "cape blazer" that will be debuting on Monday.  I'm assuming on PMStyle, but not sure.  Wish it was the snake cardi coat, but doesn't sound like it.  

@IlliniGirl88 - thx for posting! I heard her say something about a new blazer to debut on PMSTYLE.

Hopefully she will post some sneak peeks AND share at least the type of items we will see this year. Why not give us some sneak peeks and get us interested/excited!!! Miss our ol'buddy Godfreako, those were fun posts  Woman LOL

I really hope Q will further discount the older inventory. Surprised to see the camo fanny pack stuck at $99. I still have some 2016 items on my Wish List but pricing needs to be clearance otherwise I'm not submitting, lol!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I heard that too about the cape blazer.

My husband said that the price of the fanny pack was NOT a clearance price and I have to agree with him. HSN has clearance prices at 50, 75 even 90% off to TRULY clear stuff out.

Wake up, QVC!!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor @Chi-town girl -  Did you get both colors of camo pants or just one?  I'm trying to decide if I want both.  Help!!!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@1Professor @Chi-town girl -  Did you get both colors of camo pants or just one?  I'm trying to decide if I want both.  Help!!!

@IlliniGirl88 - I already have several camo pants, not GILI so I'm takin a pass on these esp since I've been shopping non stop for myself!

But I really like the black gray option, tempting me...

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88: Got the green camo pants. I'm a traditionalist. When I've ordered camo in the black/gray before (the vest, the blazer), I returned. Think either color would be great, but I like the green.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - I already have several camo pants, not GILI so I'm takin a pass on these esp since I've been shopping non stop for myself!

But I really like the black gray option, tempting me...

@Chi-town girl @1Professor -  I too have some nice Olive/khaki camo pants, but could see the black/grey dressed up with a crisp white blouse, pearls, and nice pair of shoes.  I don't have black camo pants, but waiting to see the presentation.