Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl. @1Professor. -  Can't believe I turned on tv at the right time and caught the presentation! The floral is really pretty and love the camo.  I heard Jill mention the matching floral pants, but did she say when they'd be available? 

Lol @IlliniGirl88 - I'm watching via live stream remotely. Was thrilled when I saw Amy pulling the rack with the blouses front & center. 

I did hear Jill say the blouse will have coordinating pants & worn together will look like a jumpsuit.  The camo blouse should match back to the green camo pants.

Didn't hear when the floral pants will be available. If they look as nice as the blouse, I'm getting the pants. This floral is beautiful - design & colors. I think the black background is key. Sooo pretty!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

16114363_10154806127327891_7472245160970529587_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88:

Great presentation. Just too sheer for me, alas!

Love to hear reviews!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl. @1Professor. -  Can't believe I turned on tv at the right time and caught the presentation! The floral is really pretty and love the camo.  I heard Jill mention the matching floral pants, but did she say when they'd be available? 

Lol @IlliniGirl88 - I'm watching via live stream remotely. Was thrilled when I saw Amy pulling the rack with the blouses front & center. 

I did hear Jill say the blouse will have coordinating pants & worn together will look like a jumpsuit.  The camo blouse should match back to the green camo pants.

Didn't hear when the floral pants will be available. If they look as nice as the blouse, I'm getting the pants. This floral is beautiful - design & colors. I think the black background is key. Sooo pretty!!!

@Chi-town girl. @1Professor. -  I was really surprised they showed this, because I spoke with CS this morning and they didn't have an air date.  I agree black background is key for the floral. At least the pants have been mentioned, hope we don't have to wait as long as the blouse.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @winamac1 @1Professor @Sunnycorle - the Spanx TSV leggings are active/posted!

I'm going to place my order today. @IlliniGirl88 - you make me want all of them, lol. Woman LOL

Performance fit, not QVC sizing!

a291793.jpg

SPANX_LeggingsSizeChart.jpg

Spanx Look at Me Now Seamless Leggings have a wide waistband for tummy control,comfortable,seamless shaping firms all around,shaping_ support level.Full length Shaping Legging;Performance

Fitted:Cut close to the body for moderate activity.At the waist,slim leg.Inseam(Solid): S=22 1/2",M=24",L=24 1/2",L=24 1/4",XL=24 3/4",1X/2X=24".Inseam (Heather)S=21 1/2",M=22 1/2",L=23",XL=23 1/2",1X/2X=25".Content Heather:90% Nylon/10% Spandex/Elastane,Solid Colors:94% Nylon/6% Spandex/Elastane.Care:HWC/ONCBWN/LFTD/DNI.Imported,2X Charcoal=USA.

@Chi-town girlet al......

you will want these spanx in every color and/or print. i have four of them and they are comfortable, fit well, wash well, and have the perfect amount of compression.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @1Professor - the cape is posted as a PMSTYLE show item for tonight

a286999.jpg

A286999
G.I.L.I. Cape Blazer with Front Pockets

shawn is wearing this right now and i am really liking this look!

i am not sure if i am ordering or adding to my wishlist.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@sunshine45  -  Did anyone get the cape?  It was beautiful, but I didn't catch the presentation and just saw the video.  They don't show the interior of the cape at all.  My one concern, and it could be my imagination, but the cape Jackie was wearing looked as it the shoulder pads were sticking up and out in an odd way.  I wonder if she was wearing a size that was too small in the shoulders?  Jill's looked good on her.  The necklace was cute too.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor - I think the blazer cape is stunning. I didn't think it was until I saw it presented last night. It was still available via WL last night. 

Jill said they are also bringing it in red & white. Is anyone buying it? 

Wonder what's up next???

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @sunshine45

I'm waiting. Right now the shoulder pads don't work for me. (I think Jill toned hers down.) Very 1940s, but not useful for everyday business. Too severe. Like the idea. In addition, don't like 97% polyester, was hoping for a wool blend.

Honored Contributor

I loved that camo blouse yesterday during Amy's show, but I'd never pay over $85 for it!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"