Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!l

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @winamac1 @1Professor @Sunnycorle - the Spanx TSV leggings are active/posted!

I'm going to place my order today. @IlliniGirl88 - you make me want all of them, lol. Woman LOL

Performance fit, not QVC sizing!

a291793.jpg

SPANX_LeggingsSizeChart.jpg

Spanx Look at Me Now Seamless Leggings have a wide waistband for tummy control,comfortable,seamless shaping firms all around,shaping_ support level.Full length Shaping Legging;Performance

Fitted:Cut close to the body for moderate activity.At the waist,slim leg.Inseam(Solid): S=22 1/2",M=24",L=24 1/2",L=24 1/4",XL=24 3/4",1X/2X=24".Inseam (Heather)S=21 1/2",M=22 1/2",L=23",XL=23 1/2",1X/2X=25".Content Heather:90% Nylon/10% Spandex/Elastane,Solid Colors:94% Nylon/6% Spandex/Elastane.Care:HWC/ONCBWN/LFTD/DNI.Imported,2X Charcoal=USA.

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88@1Professor@winamac1 ohhhhh ladies!!! I think I am going to have to get these!!! No insider yet in my mailbox. They look great! 

I have the navy camo from last year.  I am considering the green camo and the black camo!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!l

@winamac1  -  I love both camo colors, they're a lot of fun to wear!  Let us know if you get them.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!

@IlliniGirl88 - yes, I'm placing an order for size 10. I want it to be blousey not fitted. 

When I zoom in it looks like the buttons are concealed,  a hidden placket???

The more I look at the floral, I want it too. Sooo pretty!!!

Sheer delight. A sheer blouse, like this one from G.I.L.I., unveils many more layering options in your wardrobe. Wear it buttoned with a cami, bandeau, or tank underneath for everyday wear. Or, with its hi-low hem untucked, layer it under a lightweight sweater or blazer for a more polished look. From G.I.L.I. got it love it(R).

• Features: sheer, pointed collar, button-front detail, long sleeves, hi-low hem
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 27-1/2" to 28-7/8"; plus length 29-3/4" to 31-3/4"
  • Content: 100% polyester
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

FEB Q INSIDE MAGAZINE - online links are up!

Check your email. I just recd my online copy/link! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

If you watch the video Jill claims it is just like the beloved Roma 2 except for the tassel which she feels is better than the larger one. I have the Roma 4 woven burgundy so I'm familiar with the tassel which she feels is so cool that it has a little hidden key. Of course, the lock had no keyhole!!  I love ivory bags and croco so I ordered that and we'll see how I like it when I get it home. 

Honored Contributor

@Beach Baby 1 wrote:

If you watch the video Jill claims it is just like the beloved Roma 2 except for the tassel which she feels is better than the larger one. I have the Roma 4 woven burgundy so I'm familiar with the tassel which she feels is so cool that it has a little hidden key. Of course, the lock had no keyhole!!  I love ivory bags and croco so I ordered that and we'll see how I like it when I get it home. 

@Beach Baby 1 - I love the Ivory, but preordered the Sage. Something fresh & Spring-like. I only have 1 green handbag & it's a Coach deep forest green color. So i think this will be a great addition for my wardrobe.

And I love the original large tassel, such a statement! But the tassel is not a deal breaker for me. 

In a couple of weeks, I will take out my Roma 2 Blush for the month of February.  The Roma 5 Sage will be perfect for a March debut

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 @1Professor - the new sheer blouse is debuting NOW! Inspired Style

Honored Contributor

Per Amy, ezpay ends tonight.

Will ship last week of Jan

Deana looks great in the floral blouse w black leather pencil skirt. 

The floral is flying. Will most likely sell out 1st

Respected Contributor

When will the faux croco trend end?

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl. @1Professor. -  Can't believe I turned on tv at the right time and caught the presentation! The floral is really pretty and love the camo.  I heard Jill mention the matching floral pants, but did she say when they'd be available?