Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. - 2017 Blast Off! Roma 5 has arrived!!

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@1Professor@winamac1@Sunnycorle

I just got my Feb. Insider yesterday and saw the Spanx camo TSV.  I have them already in the black camo, green camo, and black and LOVE them!  The fit is great, they're comfy, and I like the compression (just the right amount).  The camo prints are very nice and just enough, more subdued than some other camo prints.  The quality is very nice. 

THanks--are these running starting at size s?  I think I have a navy pair in camo I bought last year.  Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor @Sunnycorle @IlliniGirl88 @BritishGirl  @winamac1  & camo fans - if you like camo leggings, check out the Feb QInside mag, almost the last page....Spanx 'Look At Me Now' seamless leggings is the TSV on Feb 6th!

$45, free s&h, 2ezpays. Black camo, green camo, charcoal heather, port navy, very black. Fabric= 94 nylon/6 spandex/elastane. The charcoal is 90 nylon/10 spandex/eslastane. 

The Feb QInside items are not active yet, but s/b tmrw. This item is avail for presale. Once I see the website photo I will post it. I want the black camo and like the seamless design. 

Cheryl Burke has some new items posted including these black camo leggings for $50. What do you think about these 2 leggings options?

a287742.jpg

A287742
cee bee CHERYL BURKE Camo Print Leggings

Hi Chi.

Are these the TSV leggings?  It doesn't appear to be.  How do the TSV leggings differ from these camo leggings?  I love some camo leggings, and these are cute.  

@winamac1 - Hi! No these leggings are not the TSV.  I noticed these new camo leggings from Cheryl Burke when I was trying to find the Spanx camo TSV leggings.  Wanted to compare them. The Spanx leggings were not active/posted yet. Maybe today?

If you look at the other website photos for the cee bee ones, they have visible seaming. The Spanx ones are seamless, and that's what I prefer.  But the cee bee ones are cute too, lol.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@1Professor@1Professor@winamac1@Sunnycorle

I just got my Feb. Insider yesterday and saw the Spanx camo TSV.  I have them already in the black camo, green camo, and black and LOVE them!  The fit is great, they're comfy, and I like the compression (just the right amount).  The camo prints are very nice and just enough, more subdued than some other camo prints.  The quality is very nice. 

@IlliniGirl88 - oh, great to read your review! Now I remember the Spanx camo leggings selling out last year quickly before I could order. I was thinking about getting the charcoal ones too.

Wish they offered buy more save more. Definitely want the black camo, and gotta order early or sizes & colors may not be available on the TSV day. Just like what happened last time. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 @winamac1 @1Professor @Sunnycorle - the Spanx TSV leggings are active/posted!

I'm going to place my order today. @IlliniGirl88 - you make me want all of them, lol. Woman LOL

Performance fit, not QVC sizing!

a291793.jpg

SPANX_LeggingsSizeChart.jpg

Spanx Look at Me Now Seamless Leggings have a wide waistband for tummy control,comfortable,seamless shaping firms all around,shaping_ support level.Full length Shaping Legging;Performance

Fitted:Cut close to the body for moderate activity.At the waist,slim leg.Inseam(Solid): S=22 1/2",M=24",L=24 1/2",L=24 1/4",XL=24 3/4",1X/2X=24".Inseam (Heather)S=21 1/2",M=22 1/2",L=23",XL=23 1/2",1X/2X=25".Content Heather:90% Nylon/10% Spandex/Elastane,Solid Colors:94% Nylon/6% Spandex/Elastane.Care:HWC/ONCBWN/LFTD/DNI.Imported,2X Charcoal=USA.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Chi.   I don't have item # so I'll have to wait till I get the insider.  I have navy camo from Spanx, and I love them!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor @Sunnycorle @IlliniGirl88 @BritishGirl  @winamac1  & camo fans - if you like camo leggings, check out the Feb QInside mag, almost the last page....Spanx 'Look At Me Now' seamless leggings is the TSV on Feb 6th!

$45, free s&h, 2ezpays. Black camo, green camo, charcoal heather, port navy, very black. Fabric= 94 nylon/6 spandex/elastane. The charcoal is 90 nylon/10 spandex/eslastane. 

The Feb QInside items are not active yet, but s/b tmrw. This item is avail for presale. Once I see the website photo I will post it. I want the black camo and like the seamless design. 

Cheryl Burke has some new items posted including these black camo leggings for $50. What do you think about these 2 leggings options?

a287742.jpg

A287742
cee bee CHERYL BURKE Camo Print Leggings

Hi Chi.

Are these the TSV leggings?  It doesn't appear to be.  How do the TSV leggings differ from these camo leggings?  I love some camo leggings, and these are cute.  

@winamac1 - Hi! No these leggings are not the TSV.  I noticed these new camo leggings from Cheryl Burke when I was trying to find the Spanx camo TSV leggings.  Wanted to compare them. The Spanx leggings were not active/posted yet. Maybe today?

If you look at the other website photos for the cee bee ones, they have visible seaming. The Spanx ones are seamless, and that's what I prefer.  But the cee bee ones are cute too, lol.

I do love this pattern though!!

Honored Contributor

I have a cee bee scuba fabric zip jacket & it's good quality. Would def buy more from this line.

There is a blk camo top that coordinates with the leggings. It is a nice print design. The Spanx camo print being more subtle can be worn out not just to the gym.

a287738.jpg

A287738
cee bee CHERYL BURKE Crew Neck Hi-Low Tank

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I have a cee bee scuba fabric zip jacket & it's good quality. Would def buy more from this line.

There is a blk camo top that coordinates with the leggings. It is a nice print design. The Spanx camo print being more subtle can be worn out not just to the gym.

a287738.jpg

A287738

Chi where did you find the TSV item #?   I didn't think the INsider was even out yet?

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

a287738.jpg

A287738

Chi where did you find the TSV item #?   I didn't think the INsider was even out yet?

@winamac1 - I rec'd the inside Q mag in the mail yesterday. That's early! No email with online links yet. Usually I get the email 1st, then the hardcopy via mail about a week later. You will prob get your mag on Tues. 

I checked the blueskiesfor me blog, but she doesn't have Feb links posted yet. I would post the item number but it will get zapped. There was NOTHING else worth looking in the Feb mag, lol.

No other TSV is of interest to me including this Logo top. Sometimes I like the Logo TSV, but not this one!

a291790.jpg

LOGO by Lori Goldstein, top, cotton slub, knit, jewel neck, long sleeves, front & back pleated hi-low hem. Semi-fitted through the bust & waist, flaring out to a full sweep. Length: Missy Range: 27 1/4"- 29 3/8". Plus range: 30 1/4"-32". Content 100% Cotton. Care: MWC/WS/ ONCBWN/TDL/RP/LIIN. Imported. (S)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @winamac1 @BritishGirl @Sunnycorle 

They s/h offered the Roma 5 as a Feb TSV!

Instead there is another TSV from Aimee K. I like some of her bags, but don't own one yet. Here is the Bali in the multisnake option.  Feb 13th TSV. 5 color options. I do like the denim leather one but this bag is too small & I don't like the foldover closure. $129 $7 s&h

a291794.jpg

Aimee Kestenberg Pebble Leather Crossbody. Features: Fold over flap with magnetic close, two front zipper pockets, one back zip pocket, adjustable body strap. Interior: two front slip pockets, one back zip pocket. Aimee's signature grey lining. Content: Body & Trim 100% Geniune Cowhide or Pigskin Leather. Lining: 100% Polyester. COO: Imported. Measures approx: 11-1/2" W x 8"H x 3-1/2"D. SD= 20-23". Weigth approx: 1lb 2ozs.